Covid 19 Lock Down Guests

13 minutes ago, Bastion said:

Sp..... Reasoned conversations and a no bullshit attitude,  also might be a loose cannon at the end of the night.....

Mags..... purely for entertainment and novel insights 

The Realist..... to give Mags a good beating when he has over stepped the mark with SP......

Harold..... How could Harold not be there?, with armfuls of Capt Morgans finest......

Norm..... To hang up coats  fetch us our beer and stand in the corner with his back to the room.....

just about pished masel at that....belter by Bastion.....crying with laughter emoticon

17 minutes ago, Bastion said:

Sp..... Reasoned conversations and a no bullshit attitude,  also might be a loose cannon at the end of the night.

The Realist..... to give Mags a good beating when he has over stepped the mark with SP......

In his dreams...

In reality I would dance round him for five minutes then beat him like I would a ginger haired step son!

30 minutes ago, Bastion said:

Sp..... Reasoned conversations and a no bullshit attitude,  also might be a loose cannon at the end of the night.....

I wouldn't need The Realist, after 5 short minutes of a political pounding Mags would be running for the door :beer:

14 minutes ago, Mr Magnificent said:

It would be over so quick.

I would feign the left then an overhand right would see SP with the birds twittering over him.

reminds me of an aerosmith song mate....guess which one ?...giggling emoticon