Jump to content

Kim Yong


Normski

Recommended Posts

3 minutes ago, Bastion said:

Really, Explain?

His father was a ruthless dictator and so is he.

However, I am curious as to why you would ask the question you raised.

Edited by Guest
Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, Hairy Scot said:

His father was a ruthless dictator and so is he.

However, I am curious as to why you would ask the question you raised.

You pissed your pants over an apostrophe in a thread title.....

 

Yet seem happy to sweep a thread title with a name, different to the subject of the thread......

 

I just notice we quirks in people, no biggie, just noted :beer:

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, Bastion said:

You pissed your pants over an apostrophe in a thread title.....

 

Yet seem happy to sweep a thread title with a name, different to the subject of the thread......

 

I just notice we quirks in people, no biggie, just noted :beer:

So you're just being a smart ass having a little dig as is your wont.

Edited by Guest
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Hairy Scot said:

So you're just being a smart ass having a little dig as is your wont.

Absolutely..... I love situations like this.....

 

Cos now I'm wondering, 

 

Does Hairy react or let things slide regards titles based on  who started the thread?

Does Hairy react due to how much Vodka has been consumed?

The time of day?

 

 

I'm going to spend the day pondering this (as we're in lockdown) see what conclusions are reached......

 

All speculation,  I know......

 

Sure, what else would ye be doing on a fine morning like this, where the shores of Co Down meet the Irish sea......

 

The fence can wait.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, Bastion said:

Absolutely..... I love situations like this.....

 

Cos now I'm wondering, 

OK, I'll humour you.

Does Hairy react or let things slide regards titles based on  who started the thread?  NO

Does Hairy react due to how much Vodka has been consumed? I Don't drink vodka

The time of day? Not really

 

 

I'm going to spend the day pondering this (as we're in lockdown) see what conclusions are reached......

 

All speculation,  I know......

 

Sure, what else would ye be doing on a fine morning like this, where the shores of Co Down meet the Irish sea......

 

The fence can wait.

There are a few questions I could put to you about your peculiarities, but I don't want to get personal as that can lead to misunderstandings.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, Hairy Scot said:

There are a few questions I could put to you about your peculiarities, but I don't want to get personal as that can lead to misunderstandings.

Well, unless ye explain it.....

 

The speculation is all I've got......

 

Anyhoo, moving on.....

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Forum Statistics

    6.9k
    Total Topics
    175.2k
    Total Posts
  • Member Statistics

    817
    Total Members
    3,654
    Most Online
    fasiha hassan
    Newest Member
    fasiha hassan
    Joined
  • New users  0 New users online in the last 24 hours

    No new users

×
×
  • Create New...