Jump to content

War Has Been Declared


Guest

Recommended Posts

After an exchange of private messages during which Dugland rejected all offers of compromise I have to tell you now that no such compromise has been reached and that consequently Hairy Land is at war with Dugland.
Bombastic dogmatic bullies must be stopped.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, Harold said:

laughter emoticon.....best lay off the bevvy Hairy.

You know, Hitler kept repeating things too.

I think the Captain has turned what passes as your brain to mush.

Edited by Guest
Link to comment
Share on other sites

There is more chance of Netanyahu kissing an Arab's feet.
AFAIAC Harold has gone too far.
Black Dog was a nice guy. Harold is a bombastic bullying knut.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, Hairy Scot said:

There is more chance of Netanyahu kissing an Arab's feet.
AFAIAC Harold has gone too far.
Black Dog was a nice guy. Harold is a bombastic bullying knut.

laughter emoticon.......that'll be initialism eh ?

And pray tell us....who the fuck am I supposed to have bullied ?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 minutes ago, Harold said:

laughter emoticon.......that'll be initialism eh ?

And pray tell us....who the fuck am I supposed to have bullied ?

 

6 minutes ago, Harold said:

Hey you....don't forget aw these goodies I award you when you get an answer correct....laughter emoticon

If it were not for the current situation, which arose because of you, I could probably engineer a witty reply, but given your intransigence I will pass.
My apologies for the number of polysyllabic words in my response.
I do hope they have not confused you.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Hairy Scot said:

 

If it were not for the current situation, which arose because of you, I could probably engineer a witty reply, but given your intransigence I will pass.
My apologies for the number of polysyllabic words in my response.
I do hope they have not confused you.

laughter emoticon.....Here, I've got to ask....Is this actually you or have you been in hospital again and your account has been hacked hence all the stupidity and insults emanating from the account ?......laughter emoticon

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, Harold said:

laughter emoticon.....Here, I've got to ask....Is this actually you or have you been in hospital again and your account has been hacked hence all the stupidity and insults emanating from the account ?......laughter emoticon

Not this time Dumbo.
It's all me.
I am not about to change who and what I am, because that is my true self.
How about you?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, Hairy Scot said:

Not this time Dumbo.
It's all me.
I am not about to change who and what I am, because that is my true self.
How about you?

laughter emoticon.......as was the last time mate....as was the last time.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Harold said:

laughter emoticon.......as was the last time mate....as was the last time.

Must be relieving to connect with one's inner child.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Harold said:

oooft.....hurtful......laughter emoticon

but what I said is true though eh ?

We have known each other since the days of SFF,
AFAIK only one of us has changed, and it is not me.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

35 minutes ago, Hairy Scot said:

There is more chance of Netanyahu kissing an Arab's feet.
AFAIAC Harold has gone too far.
Black Dog was a nice guy. Harold is a bombastic bullying knut.

Hello ?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Forum Statistics

    6.9k
    Total Topics
    175.2k
    Total Posts
  • Member Statistics

    817
    Total Members
    3,654
    Most Online
    fasiha hassan
    Newest Member
    fasiha hassan
    Joined
  • New users  0 New users online in the last 24 hours

    No new users

×
×
  • Create New...