You are a guest user Click to join the site!

• Replies 175
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

9 hours ago, UNIQUE said:

No I think he is saying dug likes to stick his nose in other peoples front bottom

years ago....aye. Now.....rather read a good book....lol

9 hours ago, Cazza said:

Who's Dug anyway?

me

9 hours ago, Cazza said:

So he goes by Harold but is called Dug?

Have you been talking to Trigger?

correct....I shall explain further down this post

9 hours ago, boro_boy said:

Yes you are correct Harold is Dug, maybe he's called Douglas? Goug?

nowt to do with that....you know my name.

9 hours ago, UNIQUE said:

Tbh I was gonna ask Harold and BB if they knock time off for good behaviour

you think we're like the pussy, snowflake justice/probation system ? Not a chance.....lol

Anyway....just to clear up any confusion.....

I've known a lot of the folk on here for years through various forums. The first one was called Scottish Football Forums and my username on their was 'Black Dog' (after the Led Zep track) which became shortened to...'Dug'....so they guys from back then just call me that.....no probs.

58 minutes ago, Harold said:

me

you think we're like the pussy, snowflake justice/probation system ? Not a chance.....lol

I've known a lot of the folk on here for years through various forums. The first one was called Scottish Football Forums and my username on their was 'Black Dog' (after the Led Zep track) which became shortened to...'Dug'....so they guys from back then just call me that.....no probs.

I was only messing with your name 😂

17 minutes ago, Harold said:

aye, bit of a madhouse at times....lol

enjoy as best as mate. You okay for not having to quarantine on return ?

You don't have to quarantine on your return from Turkey but given how my 2020 is going I've no doubt that will change whilst I'm away. 

I lost a holiday to Dubai in May, I lost my job last month! so I booked a holiday as I just thought my heads fucked I need a break. It's fine over there, I've never been to Turkey but where we're staying in Oludeniz looks out of this world and I'm just gonna enjoy not having a worry for a week. 

Oludeniz blue lagoon.jpg

35 minutes ago, Red Devil said:

You don't have to quarantine on your return from Turkey but given how my 2020 is going I've no doubt that will change whilst I'm away. 

I lost a holiday to Dubai in May, I lost my job last month! so I booked a holiday as I just thought my heads fucked I need a break. It's fine over there, I've never been to Turkey but where we're staying in Oludeniz looks out of this world and I'm just gonna enjoy not having a worry for a week. 

Oludeniz blue lagoon.jpg

20200801_104740.thumb.jpg.43975ed85d8eb2edb03fa67ac70ff770.jpg

48 minutes ago, Red Devil said:

I lost my job last month!

aw shit man....sorry to hear that. hope you pick up something as soon as mate.

48 minutes ago, Red Devil said:

I've never been to Turkey but where we're staying in Oludeniz looks out of this world and I'm just gonna enjoy not having a worry for a week.

you and your family enjoy mate.

1 hour ago, Red Devil said:

2 months solitary is a hard place to be pal, I've had my Redcafe to fall back on but the lunacy of this place helps me get through the week. 

Off to Turkey tomorrow so it's a short comeback for now. 

2 months is child's play. 😂😂😂

Welcome back, I have missed you sweetheart. 🎅🎅

1 minute ago, Mr Magnificent said:

2 months is child's play. 😂😂😂

Welcome back, I have missed you sweetheart. 🎅🎅

It's my first taste of real time, its frustrating to read but not contribute especially when certain people have things to say about you.  😏

I need a Boris style lockdown button, if it looks like my "R" number (rage number) is getting above 1.0 I need locking down for my own good. 

I see we have three new members as well, the forum is picking up so let's stop bickering and be mates. 

1 hour ago, Red Devil said:

Oludeniz blue lagoon.jpg

Sorry to hear you lost your job.

I thought your manager guaranteed your position was safe? 

8 minutes ago, Red Devil said:

It's my first taste of real time, its frustrating to read but not contribute especially when certain people have things to say about you.  😏

I need a Boris style lockdown button, if it looks like my "R" number (rage number) is getting above 1.0 I need locking down for my own good. 

I see we have three new members as well, the forum is picking up so let's stop bickering and be mates. 

Possibly one of your finest posts.

And yes, it can become irksome when people are posting stuff and you cannot contribute or defend yourself...It has happened to me many times.

Yes, the forum is really picking up and is a nice place to be right now.

Enjoy your holiday! 

5 minutes ago, Mr Magnificent said:

Sorry to hear you lost your job.

I thought your manager guaranteed your position was safe? 

He did l early on but things change fast in the world of covid, they were owed half a million for a job at Manchester Airport and lost about four big contracts. 

Nightmare stuff, I went from comfortable to knowing it was inevitable in a matter of hours.

Shit but you just got to look at it as this is a crazy time, its not my fault. 

Just now, Red Devil said:

He did l early on but things change fast in the world of covid, they were owed half a million for a job at Manchester Airport and lost about four big contracts. 

Nightmare stuff, I went from comfortable to knowing it was inevitable in a matter of hours.

Shit but you just got to look at it as this is a crazy time, its not my fault. 

I hope you find work soon. You got anything lined up? 

I moan about my job but really I should be grateful. 

6 hours ago, Harold said:

me

tbh i did always wonder how this forum had so many guys from jockland. i been on 3 other football forums and never seen a scot before. 😁

2 hours ago, Mr Magnificent said:

I hope you find work soon. You got anything lined up? 

I moan about my job but really I should be grateful. 

I had an interview last week, walked out thinking yeah I've got this, then on the Thursday I get a call asking me to do a Zoom interview as they couldn't decide between me and another guy. 

It totally threw men, there was issues with sound and I just felt uncomfortable seeing myself whilst being interviewed. Unfortunately the other guy got it but that's not the end of the world as I've got other irons in the fire and I should know more by my return from holiday. 

Thanks for for the support it's appreciated. 

1 hour ago, Bastion said:

You ever seen a Welsh man?

yes. but never on a forum😁 welshman took me down a coal mine once to show me how they dig for coal. 5 minutes going down the shaft then it took an hour to get to the coal face where they dig the coal. i can remember thinking at the time no wonder we were fighting the germans we were nicking there fucking cole. 

Edited by UNIQUE