Jump to content
You are a guest user Click to join the site!

Recommended Posts

  • Replies 175
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

15 minutes ago, Harold said:

and what kind of things did they want you to buy Cat ?

Stephen Colbert Eyebrows GIF by The Late Show With Stephen Colbert - Find &  Share on GIPHY

Anything, for instance you could just be looking in the shop window and they are almost begging you to buy. Got that way in the end that we stopped looking.

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Catsmother said:

Welcome back @Red Devil I am not sure what happened for you to be banned.

Some crazy people on here 🙂

 

I have been to Turkey and loved it, very cheap too, just you get them chasing you down the street to buy something :lolpan:

Like I said never been and what you described there is part of the reason I've never really fancied it. I don't like to be pushed into buying anything or eat/drinking in any bar. I like to make my own choice without influence. 

There is also the added fact my missus is blonde and I have a 17 year old daughter, I'm expecting a right charm offensive on them. 

But other than that I can't wait to get over there. 😂

 

44 minutes ago, Bastion said:

Good to see ye back RD.....

 

Hope all goes well on the jobs front.....enjoy your Holiday, Hopefully Mags ain't booked into the same Hotel......

 

Can't believe you got a two month ban......

 

Cheers mate, glad to be back it's been a long two month of lurking in and out, it's really frustrating not being able to get involved in conversations. 

Back now though, will more than likely pop on the odd time when my girls are getting ready on holiday. I usually take myself down to the bar and have a pint whilst the three of them fight over the hair dryer and straighteners. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Bastion said:

Good to see ye back RD.....

 

Hope all goes well on the jobs front.....enjoy your Holiday, Hopefully Mags ain't booked into the same Hotel......

 

Can't believe you got a two month ban......

Never been to Turkey mate. Sister been twice they all got raving shits first time and just to make sure she went back again and ended up in hospital on a drip. 

Needless to say, that is her done with Turkey. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Mr Magnificent said:

Never been to Turkey mate. Sister been twice they all got raving shits first time and just to make sure she went back again and ended up in hospital on a drip. 

Needless to say, that is her done with Turkey. 

She was on a Turkey Drip, oh sorry meant Turkey Trip:beer:

Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, UNIQUE said:

we had that as well. it gets hard work with them in the end. 

I'm hoping the Covid puts that kind of hassling to bed, might cough if they try it. 

3 minutes ago, Mr Magnificent said:

Never been to Turkey mate. Sister been twice they all got raving shits first time and just to make sure she went back again and ended up in hospital on a drip. 

Needless to say, that is her done with Turkey. 

 

😂 Ive done Egypt twice and made it home without any trouble and we're in a top hotel, so fingers crossed I don't end up sat on the bog all day. 

Happened to me in Bulgaria back in the day, bloody awful as I was due to fly out that night. 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Red Devil said:

I'm hoping the Covid puts that kind of hassling to bed, might cough if they try it. 

 

😂 Ive done Egypt twice and made it home without any trouble and we're in a top hotel, so fingers crossed I don't end up sat on the bog all day. 

Happened to me in Bulgaria back in the day, bloody awful as I was due to fly out that night. 

 

i found the best way to stop it was to offer silly money for things. like they were trying to sell us a handbag for £10 in our money and i would offer them £1. they soon gave up and moved on to someone else. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, UNIQUE said:

i found the best way to stop it was to offer silly money for things. like they were trying to sell us a handbag for £10 in our money and i would offer them £1. they soon gave up and moved on to someone else. 

Top tip that.

And if your lucky he sells it you mega cheapm

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, UNIQUE said:

i found the best way to stop it was to offer silly money for things. like they were trying to sell us a handbag for £10 in our money and i would offer them £1. they soon gave up and moved on to someone else. 

Forgot about this, Yeah bargain with them.

Link to post
Share on other sites
25 minutes ago, Mr Magnificent said:

Cryptic is putting it mildly.

I don't even try to figure it out anymore.

It's allegedly female, Australian and supports Luton. That is about it. 😂😂

The only thing we can confirm is that she/he is a Luton fan, if your gonna make up a persona you wouldn't use Luton as a team to support. 

I'm gonna give her the benefit of the doubt, I was only joking @Cazza

Now stick another shrimp on the Barbi....

Link to post
Share on other sites
20 hours ago, Red Devil said:

Like I said never been and what you described there is part of the reason I've never really fancied it. I don't like to be pushed into buying anything or eat/drinking in any bar. I like to make my own choice without influence. 

There is also the added fact my missus is blonde and I have a 17 year old daughter, I'm expecting a right charm offensive on them. 

But other than that I can't wait to get over there. 😂

 

 

Cheers mate, glad to be back it's been a long two month of lurking in and out, it's really frustrating not being able to get involved in conversations. 

Back now though, will more than likely pop on the odd time when my girls are getting ready on holiday. I usually take myself down to the bar and have a pint whilst the three of them fight over the hair dryer and straighteners. 

Hope i'm wrong but could swear i read that Erdogan demanded everyone wore masks in public inc beach

Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, Mr Magnificent said:

Cryptic is putting it mildly.

I don't even try to figure it out anymore.

It's allegedly female, Australian and supports Luton. That is about it. 😂😂

Allegedly.... ?

This is the forum that demands I give my sex.... I was quite comfortable being neutral.... Reap the fucking whirlwind and get the fuck on with it.

Allegedly, there're some gentleman here.... let me know when you find one.

Link to post
Share on other sites
19 hours ago, Red Devil said:

This was pretty cryptic, still trying to figure it out. 

 

Just feel Man Utd are being run into the ground.... They should start to spend big. You don't own a football club like Man Utd hoping to make a profit, invest and make a great club great again.

Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Cazza said:

Allegedly.... ?

This is the forum that demands I give my sex.... I was quite comfortable being neutral.... Reap the fucking whirlwind and get the fuck on with it.

Allegedly, there're some gentleman here.... let me know when you find one.

Cazza's been to the pub....lol

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Forum Statistics

    5,056
    Total Topics
    80,726
    Total Posts
  • Member Statistics

    452
    Total Members
    3,654
    Most Online
    Callum S
    Newest Member
    Callum S
    Joined
  • New users  1 New user online in the last 24 hours

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Terms of Service