The Forgotten Fan.....and The Fucking Scum Fans Who Killed Him

Normski

It actually saddens me that a 15 yr old child Ian Hambridge,was killed at St Andrews in May 1985 and his name is never ever mentioned

He went to his first ever football match in 1985 to see Birminhham v Leeds

As we all know through Superally boasting of his thug life he was there that day fighting with Leeds fans........due to a structural issue(BCFC negligence) and fans pressure against a brick wall it collapsed on this child who died in hospital

Seeing Superally's comments on that day it is fucking absolutely staggering and i mean FUCKING staggering he conventiently left this out,how the FUCK does he forget this happened???

And he mentions fucking Thatcher?.......Jesus wept

20200514_112241.thumb.jpg.073734ad748145699dab1358ee409722.jpg

Familes campaigned 13 FUCKING YEARS just to get a plaque for him at St Andrews

Why the fuck did it take 13 fucking yrs to get a plaque to remember a child

Shame on BCFC

Over the Tannoy an official's voice can barely be heard over the din of the riot.

He is pleading with supporters to leave and "go home in the name of football."

Minutes later, the wall collapsed. The sound was heard around the ground.

"If it hadn't been for my riot helmet it could have been me that day," admits Michael.

"The story has always been put to me that Ian came and stood by us because it was the safest thing to do.

"I don't know how true that is, but that is how it has always been put to me.

"It's like anybody. You get lost in a big crowd, you find a uniformed policeman.

"I have no recollection of him saying anything to me.

"We had been there for about four to five minutes, and Ian had stood next to us for only around 30 seconds before the wall collapsed.

"I heard the scream first. We all turned, and the next thing I know is mates of mine digging me out.

"I was trapped. When the wall hit me, my head was bent forward. Only my helmet saved me"

https://www.thefreelibrary.com/Ian+had+stood+by+us+for+safety+but+we+couldn't+keep+him+safe%3b+Last...-a0411985736

20200514_111641.thumb.jpg.73b40450e4adc3b5de62b5fd9481b6e1.jpg

Edited by Normski

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Red Devil

To be fair it's clearly a tragic accident, I'm of an era when football violence was in the decline but my old man was part of the red army through the 70's and 80's and he and my uncle have told me some unbelievable stories that wouldn't impress most people but were of great interest to me as it made me understand what it was like supporting during that era. 

See I get it, that was their buzz in them days and I'm not gonna lie when I sit there with my dad and uncles I get a bit jealous. I might have witnessed massive success but I missed a period of time where football support was of a level of fever pitch euthoria that meant fans felt like part of an army.

I'd give anything to be part of it, Wolves away where a firm rushed my dad's arriving train, Newcastle where my dad's coach was attacked with every window smashed as it left the car park. London aways where a cockney reds would meet them off the train and march through the stations as gangs of clubs fans would be waiting for them in near by streets. 

I think that's what Superally is getting at, he's old school and just because he didn't mention that boy died doesn't mean he isn't bothered, nobody is happy a child dies no matter what. It was a tragic accident and you've got to question why was the wall so structurally unsafe when so many fans would be in the area. 

Thats my opinion, like it or not. I get it, grew up on a council estate where fighting weekly was normal. I wish I was supporting in that period. 

Edited by Red Devil

I was at St Andrews that day.

Accident can be debated.

Superally is a self confessed thug and hater of the police.

People can make their own minds up.

How would anyone feel if they took their son or daughter to a game and their child never returned? 

It is certainly nothing anyone should be gloating about. 

Guest Red Devil
4 minutes ago, Mr Magnificent said:

I was at St Andrews that day.

Accident can be debated.

Superally is a self confessed thug and hater of the police.

How would anyone feel if they took their son or daughter to a game and their child never returned? 

It is certainly nothing anyone should be gloating about. 

At what point has he gloated about the death of a child? 

If I'm right all he said was something along the lines of it was the biggest scrap of football violence in England (debatable) and that he loved every minute of it at the time. 

So basically he's saying at the time he loved it, well if that's the case then that was the case for the majority of football hooligan fans of that era.

And for the record you've claimed multiple times you have been a football hooligan. So don't judge if you've claimed it yourself. 

I haven't read once Superally claiming the death of that kid doesn't bother him or that he's not arsed. 

So why you jumping on the bandwagon claiming to be whiter than white. Transparent as usual. 

Guest Red Devil
Just now, Mr Magnificent said:

Gloating.....He loved every minute of it.

He wrote that after knowing a child died. Yes, he loved it all.

I get it, I really do.

Innit!

He was talking about a completely seperate incident, people die in different ways every day across the country. 

It was a tragic event clearly, but he was referring to his feelings during the day rather than reflecting on the event after. On the day of the match he was involved with Leeds fans, that was his buzz at the time. So that's what he's said in his post. 

Again I will defend him by saying that he didn't once reference the death of the boy in a negative way, he's talking about a completely different thing. 

Honestly mate, you just spin posts to suit your agenda all the time, I've seen multiple posts about you fighting at football matches, bragging in fact. So basically because there wasn't a death at a match you attended and had a scrap you can have the moral high ground..... 

No I don't think so. 

Guest Red Devil

Should I forward you my address this time as the pubs aren't open at the moment so you can't sit waiting for me anywhere. 

2 minutes ago, Red Devil said:

He was talking about a completely seperate incident, people die in different ways every day across the country. 

It was a tragic event clearly, but he was referring to his feelings during the day rather than reflecting on the event after. On the day of the match he was involved with Leeds fans, that was his buzz at the time. So that's what he's said in his post. 

Again I will defend him by saying that he didn't once reference the death of the boy in a negative way, he's talking about a completely different thing. 

Honestly mate, you just spin posts to suit your agenda all the time, I've seen multiple posts about you fighting at football matches, bragging in fact. So basically because there wasn't a death at a match you attended and had a scrap you can have the moral high ground..... 

No I don't think so. 

He loved every minute of it.

He wrote that years after....

Sell it how ever you like.

I ain't buying it. 

21 hours ago, Normski said:

I think it's one of those threads where everyone has an opinion on this but frigtened to say it

Sad that scumbags have that effect

It's even sadder when they try to have the moral highground on people regarding their choice of swearwords

Frightened to say what?

Who is having an effect on this thread?

Guest Red Devil
4 minutes ago, Mr Magnificent said:

Grow up!

Had a drink have we?

Humour my friend, if you hadn't said it I wouldn't be able to make fun of it. 

Lighten up pal I will put an emoji in the post next time so you get it. 

And no I've not pal, will be drinking tomoz. 

1 minute ago, Red Devil said:

Humour my friend, if you hadn't said it I wouldn't be able to make fun of it. 

Lighten up pal I will put an emoji in the post next time so you get it. 

And no I've not pal, will be drinking tomoz. 

1 minute ago, Red Devil said:

?

I've just had all my posts unliked in this thread...... 

I won't sleep tonight. 

Ask yourself why?

Guest Red Devil
1 minute ago, Mr Magnificent said:

Ask yourself why?

What have I said wrong you bloody loser. 

I'm not a hooligan like you so I can post in this thread without being a hypocrite. 

Guest Red Devil
3 minutes ago, Mr Magnificent said:

Why am I a loser? 

Well your calling Superally for saying he enjoyed being a hooligan yet you've claimed it many times. 

Moral of the story, keep a track of your bullshit as it could come back to bite you in the arse like this has... 

Hence you falling under the catagory of a Loser. 

Still waiting for my apology by the way. 

Just now, Red Devil said:

Well your calling Superally for saying he enjoyed being a hooligan yet you've claimed it many times. 

Moral of the story, keep a track of your bullshit as it could come back to bite you in the arse like this has... 

Hence you falling under the catagory of a Loser. 

Still waiting for my apology by the way. 

Moral of the story...Get your facts right.

Superally loved every minute of the Leeds riot years after the event. No remorse shown by him. Failing to see how you can show loyalty after a statement like that. Owe you a fiver does he?

Apology for what? Dry your eyes kiddo!