Normski

Criticising and Joking About Religion!

35 minutes ago, Normski said:

When you think of British comedians in the 70s and 80s they didn't give a shit about making jokes about religion and it was fucking hilarious

Now it's almost non existent especially Islam

People are frightened to fart incase it upsets Islam

Some of the funniest jokes are about Jesus,Islam and Catholic priests

I remember my auntie's Chrimbo card every yr,the whole inside of it was all about Jesus dying and what Chrimbo was really about

Fuck that,it was about being off work and getting fat and pished

Then i read earlier that people are frightened to criticise Islam incase we have another Charlie Hebdo......WHAAAATTTTTTTTT?

So we fucking pander?........do we fuck.......no religion is above humour or criticism

And this is a huge fucking problem in the UK

Your right no religion should be above Criticism or jokes but there are certain people who tar everyone of whatever religion the same. I criticise my own religion incessantly. I have asked why I  do it my answer is always the same I am not a sheep and I will fight for change and against everything I see wrong with it. 

30 minutes ago, Makdee said:

Your right no religion should be above Criticism or jokes but there are certain people who tar everyone of whatever religion the same. I criticise my own religion incessantly. I have asked why I  do it my answer is always the same I am not a sheep and I will fight for change and against everything I see wrong with it. 

Good on you Mak....that really is the problem too tho

One brush tars all

59 minutes ago, Makdee said:

I am a person who takes the piss, and criticises myself happily, simply because i leave my brain at work and am a useless cnut outside of it. I can't quite get my head around how people nowadays feel the need to feel offended. I have had to reside over quite a few dismissal appeals in my time, tho a few have been justified, IE theft, a few have not, and at times it has literally made me sick to the stomach, at having to uphold the dismissal, because some fecker was offended over nothing. It's the law nowadays tho, so as much as i hated it, i had to uphold it. Also agree with @Makdee 100%, nothing should be above criticism. In my defence at having to uphold those decisions, I did everything possible to help those affected back into work straight away with  companies who supplied my company. I used my influence/ power wherever i could to help them.

These snowflake cnuts getting offended by a trivial thing are playing with people's quality of life at times, and it's wrong they have that power.

When a hard working reliable person with a family/ mortgage etc, can lose their jobs because of someones feeling it's a sad feckin day.

Enoch Powell was so feckin right it's alarming.

Sexually and colored jokes is the same thing, FFS you can't tell a joke about poofs or Blacks nowadays without being called out as some sort of homophobic racist, get a life the fucking snowflakes. 

I won't even get into Paddy, Taffy or Jock jokes, used to be lot's of them but now no cunt dares to hurt the minorities sensibility, fuck them all i say :beer:

11 minutes ago, sployal said:

Sexually and colored jokes is the same thing, FFS you can't tell a joke about poofs or Blacks nowadays without being called out as some sort of homophobic racist, get a life the fucking snowflakes. 

I won't even get into Paddy, Taffy or Jock jokes, used to be lot's of them but now no cunt dares to hurt the minorities sensibility, fuck them all i say :beer:

There are loadsa Paddy jokes and fucking hilarious

the only jokes i wont use are jokes about disability because people with a disability cant defend themselves. anybody else are fair game because if they dont like the joke then they can do something about it if they wish too. 

Just now, Normski said:

There are loadsa Paddy jokes and fucking hilarious

paddy and murphy were talking the other day and paddy said what do you think of the new renault 5 ?? he said i dont think they are guilty. 😁

went to the gun shop today and ask the guy for a 50cal sniper rifle. he said what are you shooting with that ? i said just a few cans. he said what kind of fucking cans are you shooting mate?. i said afriCANS and jamaCANS😁

45 minutes ago, Normski said:

I think Unique 👆 is getting mixed up between race and religion

its all the same now mate. you say something bad about religion and you are called racist. 

3 minutes ago, Hairy Scot said:

Is that what is known as a non-sequitur?

Or do you think I'm a muslim?

well first up i didnt know you were his bacon eating muslim friend and 2nd is their such a thing as a hairy scotish muslim. seems to me they are as rare as a scot that buys a round of drinks 😆