Normski

Criticising and Joking About Religion!

1 minute ago, UNIQUE said:

well first up i didnt know you were his bacon eating muslim friend and 2nd is their such a thing as a hairy scotish muslim. seems to me they are as rare as a scot that buys a round of drinks 😆

That is racism you cunt!

9 hours ago, UNIQUE said:

as rare as a scot that buys a round of drinks 

Must correct you Ches......It is sheep shaggers (Aberdonians) that are tight.....tighter than a nun's chuff. The rest of us are very generous ....lol.

12 minutes ago, Harold said:

before condemning....was he actually doing anything illegal ?

Limitation of use in UK

That's a full PA system in use that would be heard for miles

Should be confined to mosques

It's noise pollution and has no place in the UK

Just imagine a church leader belting out "The Lord's Prayer" in Pakistan.....he would be lynched in about 30 seconds

LegalityEdit

Limitation on calls to prayer by muezzins exist in countries including the Netherlands, Germany, Switzerland, France, the UK, Austria, Norway, and Belgium.[7] Some cities have independently banned or restricted the use of loudspeakers by mosques, including Lagos, Nigeria,[8] and some communities in the US state of Michigan.[9][10] [7][11]

In November 2016, a proposal to prohibit the use of loudspeakers by religious institutions during rest hours was approved in Israel.[7]

2 minutes ago, Normski said:

Just imagine a church leader belting out "The Lord's Prayer" in Pakistan.....he would be lynched in about 30 seconds

totally agree mate.

2 minutes ago, Normski said:

Limitation of use in UK

That's a full PA system in use that would be heard for miles

Should be confined to mosques

It's noise pollution and has no place in the UK

my point is.....is there actually a law (central or local) that would consider what he was doing an offence ? If there is then I would expect/hope ? that it was dealt with as such....if not then I'm afraid we're fucked.

Anyways....I'm off to watch the telly upstairs....lol....the morra mate.

9 minutes ago, Harold said:

totally agree mate.

my point is.....is there actually a law (central or local) that would consider what he was doing an offence ? If there is then I would expect/hope ? that it was dealt with as such....if not then I'm afraid we're fucked.

Ok mate here is a Christian preacher being arrested for breach of the peace in England.....for preaching in public

15 minutes ago, Harold said:

totally agree mate.

The good folk of Carrowdore and Newtownards are subjected to wankers with megaphone often.....

Some wanker spouting his faith to all within earshot.......

Pain in the hole, yep..... grounds for arrest..... doubtful 

Though, I wish it were.

On 18/05/2020 at 21:32, Normski said:

There are loadsa Paddy jokes and fucking hilarious

And i will continue to them, when the occasion arises. Sadly the people who cry about it, aren't even Irish, and the Irish themselves tell more Irish jokes than anybody nowadays, yet some lefty twat with no Irish connections think's it may be offensive to the people who are actually taking the piss out of themselves!

Ever feel like like your losing the will to live?

If someone comes from Sweden, we call them a Swede, From Scotland a Scot, from Britain a Brit, from Australia an Aussie, ,from Denmark a Dane, from India an Indian, etc etc,from Pakistan?  Oh we can't say Paki cos that's apparently racist. 

So what the feck do we call them?

1 minute ago, superally said:

If someone comes from Sweden, we call them a Swede, From Scotland a Scot, from Britain a Brit, from Australia an Aussie, ,from Denmark a Dane, from India an Indian, etc etc,from Pakistan?  Oh we can't say Paki cos that's apparently racist. 

So what the feck do we call them?

you call them a ambulance when they are on fire 🤣 is that too much too soon 😁

10 hours ago, Bastion said:

The good folk of Carrowdore and Newtownards are subjected to wankers with megaphone often.....

Though, I wish it were.

If the police can arrest a Christian for what he was doing they should be applying the same logic & action when it comes to other faiths mate.

21 hours ago, Bastion said:

Though, I wish it were.

100 % with ye on that

All religious public preaching shound be banned,keep it confined to their places of worship

We're in agreement about the god squad who come to protest that a match is played on a Sunday.....they can fuck right off

I think we're also in agreement about religion dictating when bars are open and closed here at Easter.......they can fuck off too

Imagine owning a busy bar and religion saying you're only this bar between 5 and 11pm on Good Friday

Then closed by midnight on Saturday then i think 11pm on a Sunday.......fucking scandalous

9 minutes ago, Normski said:

100 % with ye on that

All religious public preaching shound be banned,keep it confined to their places of worship

We're in agreement about the god squad who come to protest that a match is played on a Sunday.....they can fuck right off

I think we're also in agreement about religion dictating when bars are open and closed here at Easter.......they can fuck off too

Imagine owning a busy bar and religion saying you're only this bar between 5 and 11pm on Good Friday

Then closed by midnight on Saturday then i think 11pm on a Sunday.......fucking scandalous

youse have the hours youse have over there cos you're a shower of fucking lushes.....lol