Criticising and Joking About Religion!

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

When you think of British comedians in the 70s and 80s they didn't give a shit about making jokes about religion and it was fucking hilarious Now it's almost non existent especially Islam Pe

At the last supper, Jesus takes the bread, blesses it, and says, "Take this, all of you, and eat it, for this is my body." He then proceeds to bless the wine and says, "Take this, all of you,

Posted Images

• Super Moderator
13 minutes ago, Hairy Scot said:

The Scotia was the folkies' hang out.

Met Connolly, Hamish Imlach, Watt Nicol, and Matt McGinn in there. Plus others whose names I cannot remember.   😃

Yeah Connolly was one of the humblebums along with Gerry Rafferty 

• 5 months later...
4 minutes ago, cazcat said:

yeah sure, but I have that transvestite from the other forum coming onto me.

What the hell is your problem? I was trying to talk civilized with you, and you start making shit up again. Admins can check the messages. There was no coming onto anyone. Wishful thinking on her part. Delusional individual. 

• Site Owner

Its an internet forum, no one really knows one another, just brush off what people say. We go on about the lefties being all woke and being offended with what people say, but some people on here are worse than the lefties!!! Brush it off, it doesn't really affect anyone's life does it? Once people have logged on it all goes away!! I'm getting sick of all the bickering.

Just now, AdamBodzek said:

What the hell is your problem? I was trying to talk civilized with you, and you start making shit up again. Admins can check the messages. There was no coming onto anyone. Wishful thinking on her part. Delusional individual. 

I didn't make that up everyone else has said it in another thread I asked why.... ? But everyone just said you had women's hands....

Just now, boro_boy said:

Its an internet forum, no one really knows one another, just brush off what people say. We go on about the lefties being all woke and being offended with what people say, but some people on here are worse than the lefties!!! Brush it off, it doesn't really affect anyone's life does it? Once people have logged on it all goes away!! I'm getting sick of all the bickering.

Sorry dad.