Jump to content

Alastair "The Cunt" Campbell


Normski

Recommended Posts

  • Administrator
7 minutes ago, Normski said:

He really is a cunt of the highest order,imagine an ex Tory MP wearingi a Fuck Jeremy tshirt......shit would hit the fan

20200518_180607.thumb.jpg.6b5a84e8a941eee6bd03eb56ad93e269.jpg

Then i saw this wee article

20200518_180106.thumb.jpg.90f5354dcebd0922bfbc3b7e52104637.jpg

 

He's a cunt of the highest order!

I've never liked him, he's got a face i'd love to kick!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

13 hours ago, Normski said:

He really is a cunt of the highest order,imagine an ex Tory MP wearingi a Fuck Jeremy tshirt......shit would hit the fan

20200518_180607.thumb.jpg.6b5a84e8a941eee6bd03eb56ad93e269.jpg

Then i saw this wee article

20200518_180106.thumb.jpg.90f5354dcebd0922bfbc3b7e52104637.jpg

 

a really classy t-shirt. simply shows the lack of morals of the man. has been, is and always will be a piece of scum along with his buddy the war criminal. & accomplice in the David Kelly death.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 2 weeks later...
44 minutes ago, Normski said:

Oh dear

 

best lay off the drink when you take to twitter and make posts like that. Scumbag of the highest degree......fucking annoying thing is if that had been ANY former person connected to the Conservative party it would be all over MSM. Lying cunt, complicit in WMD and the death of David kelly along with his shitbag puppet Bliar!!!

Other annoying thing is the scum media will still use him to fill in gaps in airtime to criticise Conservatives. Fucking rat!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, Harold said:

best lay off the drink when you take to twitter and make posts like that. Scumbag of the highest degree......fucking annoying thing is if that had been ANY former person connected to the Conservative party it would be all over MSM. Lying cunt, complicit in WMD and the death of David kelly along with his shitbag puppet Bliar!!!

Other annoying thing is the scum media will still use him to fill in gaps in airtime to criticise Conservatives. Fucking rat!

I was reading an exchange the other day where this leftie was praising Campbell for his Bojo bashing and saying he's responsible for 60k UK deaths

Someone replied that Campbell was responsible for 500k deaths

The reply......"well a vast majority weren't British so it doesn't matter"?‍♂️

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, sployal said:

Who the fuck is this arsehole, has this prick any say in the running of the UK?

This prick alongside Tony Bliar  told the world Iraq had weapons of mass destruction to give them an excuse to invade

Weapons inspector Dr David Kelly told them there was no WMD

DR Kelly was found dead and made to look like suicide when in fact it looks like he was murdered

Through these lies 500k people lost their lives

Link to comment
Share on other sites

12 minutes ago, Normski said:

This prick alongside Tony Bliar  told the world Iraq had weapons of mass destruction to give them an excuse to invade

Weapons inspector Dr David Kelly told them there was no WMD

DR Kelly was found dead and made to look like suicide when in fact it looks like he was murdered

Through these lies 500k people lost their lives

Just googled the fucker, what a piece of shit he is.

 

Iraq War

In the run-up to the Iraq War, Campbell was involved in the preparation and release of the "September Dossier" in September 2002 and the "Iraq Dossier" (nicknamed "Dodgy Dossier") in February 2003. These documents argued the case for concern over possible weapons of mass destruction (WMDs) in Iraq. Both have been criticised as overstating or distorting the actual intelligence findings. Subsequent investigation revealed that the September Dossier had been altered on Campbell's orders to be consistent with a speech given by George W. Bush and statements by other United States officials. On 9 September 2002, Campbell sent a memo to Sir John Scarlett, the chairman of the Joint Intelligence Committee, in which Campbell directed that the British dossier be "one that complements rather than conflicts with" the US claims.

Later in 2003, commenting on WMDs in Iraq, Campbell said, "Come on, you don't seriously think we won't find anything?". He resigned in August 2003 during the Hutton Inquiry into the death of Dr. David Kelly. Kelly's view that the government exaggerated the Iraqi threat in the Iraq Dossier, told to BBC journalists Andrew Gilligan and Susan Watts, had led to Campbell battling with the BBC. When Defence Secretary Geoff Hoon revealed to Campbell that Kelly had talked to the BBC, Campbell had then decided, in his own words, to use this fact to "fuck Gilligan". The counsel for the Kelly family said to Lord Hutton: 'The family invite the inquiry to find that the government made a deliberate decision to use Dr Kelly as a pawn as part of its strategy in its battle with the BBC.' Campbell claimed in June 2013 that Tony Blair had "greater commitment to wartime truth than Winston Churchill". Campbell gave evidence to the Iraq Inquiry on 12 January 2011. Campbell has stated many times he has been the subject of six inquiries and been cleared of wrongdoing by all of them.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

23 minutes ago, sployal said:

Just googled the fucker, what a piece of shit he is.

 

Iraq War

In the run-up to the Iraq War, Campbell was involved in the preparation and release of the "September Dossier" in September 2002 and the "Iraq Dossier" (nicknamed "Dodgy Dossier") in February 2003. These documents argued the case for concern over possible weapons of mass destruction (WMDs) in Iraq. Both have been criticised as overstating or distorting the actual intelligence findings. Subsequent investigation revealed that the September Dossier had been altered on Campbell's orders to be consistent with a speech given by George W. Bush and statements by other United States officials. On 9 September 2002, Campbell sent a memo to Sir John Scarlett, the chairman of the Joint Intelligence Committee, in which Campbell directed that the British dossier be "one that complements rather than conflicts with" the US claims.

Later in 2003, commenting on WMDs in Iraq, Campbell said, "Come on, you don't seriously think we won't find anything?". He resigned in August 2003 during the Hutton Inquiry into the death of Dr. David Kelly. Kelly's view that the government exaggerated the Iraqi threat in the Iraq Dossier, told to BBC journalists Andrew Gilligan and Susan Watts, had led to Campbell battling with the BBC. When Defence Secretary Geoff Hoon revealed to Campbell that Kelly had talked to the BBC, Campbell had then decided, in his own words, to use this fact to "fuck Gilligan". The counsel for the Kelly family said to Lord Hutton: 'The family invite the inquiry to find that the government made a deliberate decision to use Dr Kelly as a pawn as part of its strategy in its battle with the BBC.' Campbell claimed in June 2013 that Tony Blair had "greater commitment to wartime truth than Winston Churchill". Campbell gave evidence to the Iraq Inquiry on 12 January 2011. Campbell has stated many times he has been the subject of six inquiries and been cleared of wrongdoing by all of them.

Scum cunt tbf mate.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 3 months later...

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Forum Statistics

    6.9k
    Total Topics
    175.7k
    Total Posts
  • Member Statistics

    819
    Total Members
    3,654
    Most Online
    shiva1993
    Newest Member
    shiva1993
    Joined
  • New users  2 New users online in the last 24 hours

×
×
  • Create New...