simonutd

Whats Happening Dudes

4 hours ago, Mr Magnificent said:

Welcome back.

Are you the dude from Kent? 

No I am from Manchester but live in north wales,

4 hours ago, Harold said:

Welcome Simon. You must have left before I joined. 

Probably, joined here in early/mid 2000's.Was admin for quite sometime. That had a big upset in my life and just left online life about 2014ish, popped on a few times since but not in the last couple of years. Though i would come and see how things are going, 

13 minutes ago, simonutd said:

No I am from Manchester but live in north wales,

Probably, joined here in early/mid 2000's.Was admin for quite sometime. That had a big upset in my life and just left online life about 2014ish, popped on a few times since but not in the last couple of years. Though i would come and see how things are going, 

thought I recognised your name from when I was trawling through some early pages. Hope your life is back on track mate and all is well....as well as can be during these times. 

58 minutes ago, Harold said:

thought I recognised your name from when I was trawling through some early pages. Hope your life is back on track mate and all is well....as well as can be during these times. 

All is going much better, even with everything going on right now, 

1 hour ago, Harold said:

BB would break stuff, Si fixed it. That was a recurring thing back in those days.

Just now, superally said:

BB would break stuff, Si fixed it. That was a recurring thing back in those days.

Haha, i miss those days, is i still the same, a bunch of people all getting drunk and talking rubbish all evening and having a good laugh, and BB would go through and delete half of it as offensive the next day, 

1 minute ago, simonutd said:

Haha, i miss those days, is i still the same, a bunch of people all getting drunk and talking rubbish all evening and having a good laugh, and BB would go through and delete half of it as offensive the next day, 

Different people now, tho similar type stuff. Minus the swear filter 

3 minutes ago, superally said:

Working like a dog recently, no time for anything 

I know how thats feels, my friends who work for different companies are all furloughed and sending me afternoon pics of them drinking in the garden, and heres me working none stop all day and evening.

1 minute ago, superally said:

Different people now, tho similar type stuff. Minus the swear filter 

I like not having a pissing swear filter lol

12 hours ago, simonutd said:

How is it going everyone? long time, my account has been deleted

Alright mate hope all is well 👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻

Not sure why your account was deleted. No doubt I was pissed and pressed the wrong button haha. 

39 minutes ago, simonutd said:

I must have been a fanny back in the day 😂😂

1 minute ago, boro_boy said:

Alright mate hope all is well 👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻

Not sure why your account was deleted. No doubt I was pissed and pressed the wrong button haha. 

Really good thanks, been a roller-coaster of 5 years. But things are going well now and are settled down.

Sounds about right haha