6 hours ago, simonutd said:

Couldn't find a thread on this, but i say scrap this season, lets just start a new season in August. 

Main reason, piss the scousers off

I'm not really up on this but from what I can gather from the little I've paid attention to it appears to be simply down to money because I believe there would have to be very large refunds to the broadcasters which put money in if games were not completed.

14 minutes ago, UNIQUE said:

liverpool should sign gerrard on a 6 week contract so he can lift the EPL trophy 😎

🎶 Steve Gerrard Gerard he kisses the badge on his chest,then hands in a transfer request.....Steve Gerrard Gerrard🎶

😂

6 minutes ago, Normski said:

🎶 Steve Gerrard Gerard he kisses the badge on his chest,then hands in a transfer request.....Steve Gerrard Gerrard🎶

😂

i will not be part of your childish games anymore 😎

33 minutes ago, UNIQUE said:

i will not be part of your childish games anymore 😎

17 minutes ago, UNIQUE said:

i love banter 

#6times

9 minutes ago, Normski said:

The biggest about turn in modern times

#20isbetterthan6

🤦‍♂️

im a bit gutted that manure are a mid table club now tbh. as soon as liverpool became the best team in the world manure end up mid table with bums like oli at the wheel and jogba and jerry maguire as record signings 🤣

7 minutes ago, UNIQUE said:

im a bit gutted that manure are a mid table club now tbh. as soon as liverpool became the best team in the world manure end up mid table with bums like oli at the wheel and jogba and jerry maguire as record signings 🤣

Glad ya got a hang of this banter caper and stopped whining like a wee bint

Edited by Normski

manure got rid of a serial winner in mourinho and replaced him with oli. signed jogba for £100 mil who is half the player of milner. sold a proven goal scorer in lukaku so you can give game time to lingard and trashford. let smalling go and paid a world record fee for jerry maguire. signed 15 stone luke shaw for £30mil when liverpool signed the best left back in the world for £7mil. £30 mil on some scrub right back who does nothing going forward when liverpool have the worlds best right back that cost nothing. the list goes on. so you can see why the gap between the 2 teams is bigger than the north sea. 😂