A bheast in Ibrox!

Some Celtic fan broke into Ibrox and paraded around waving a banner and singing obscene songs.

Liewell has of course tried hard to keep Septic's name from being connected with the incident.

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

3 hours ago, Hairy Scot said:

Some Celtic fan broke into Ibrox and paraded around waving a banner and singing obscene songs.

Liewell has of course tried hard to keep Septic's name from being connected with the incident.

I would look more to Rangers security than try to to blame Celtic

I saw the vid......nothing shocking just poor security

Nowt to do with Celtic FC.....all to do with some arsehole Celtic fan and the unbelievable lack of security at Ibrox. I seen this video yesterday and what got me wondering was....at the end of the video he was struggling to get out......why not try the way he got in ?

There is some debate over Liewell's apparent influence over a segment of the Scottish media.
Why is he so keen to distance Septic from the behaviour of this "fan" rather than denouncing the idiot.
The long broom out again.

20 minutes ago, Hairy Scot said:

There is some debate over Liewell's apparent influence over a segment of the Scottish media.
Why is he so keen to distance Septic from the behaviour of this "fan" rather than denouncing the idiot.
The long broom out again.

Because some clown decided to do what he did, what actually does Celtic FC have to do with this ?

1 hour ago, Harold said:

Because some clown decided to do what he did, what actually does Celtic FC have to do with this ?

As I said, apparently Liewell requested that any mention of Septic be removed from the newspaper which first broke the story.

Just imagine the headlines in the MSM if some bluenose performed a similar stunt at Septic Park.

20 minutes ago, Hairy Scot said:

apparently Liewell requested that any mention of Septic be removed from the newspaper which first broke the story.

that wouldn't surprise me.....the man's a tosser....but do you have any link that this actually occurred  or perhaps it has come from some presuming Gers fans ? Irrespective, the actual act has nothing to do with the club.

25 minutes ago, Hairy Scot said:

Just imagine the headlines in the MSM if some bluenose performed a similar stunt at Septic Park

'Rangers fan breaks into Celtic Park' ?