Anniversary Of Lee Rigby and Manchester Bombing Victims

Normski

2 minutes ago, Harold said:

No surprise....I wasn't aware but....no surprise mate. I wonder why ?......'Let's not upset' !!!

Tbh the Scottish schoolkid,15, suffered a more brutal racist murder from a Pakistani gang than Stephen Lawrence but a lotta people prob don't even know who he is,he's just another statistic

25 minutes ago, Normski said:

Tbh the Scottish schoolkid,15, suffered a more brutal racist murder from a Pakistani gang than Stephen Lawrence but a lotta people prob don't even know who he is,he's just another statistic

Kriss Donald....mutilated and set alight if I recall correctly....Paki cunts!!!!

3 minutes ago, Harold said:

Kriss Donald....mutilated and set alight if I recall correctly....Paki cunts!!!!

Yes absolutely fucking horrendous......a sickening account of what he endured

• 2 months later...
11 minutes ago, UNIQUE said:

my mate is marred to the cousin of one of the men in jail for the stephen lawrence case and trust me he was not stabbed because he was black. 

I remember reading something on Stephen Lawrence, something the media has never mentioned,  I can't even remember what it was now, as I took it with a pinch of salt.....

I do remember it painted him (Lawrence) in a bad light.....

But, these days, you cant believe anything sadly 

1 minute ago, Bastion said:

I remember reading something on Stephen Lawrence, something the media has never mentioned,  I can't even remember what it was now, as I took it with a pinch of salt.....

he was a drug dealing gang member that got a bit to touchy feely with a 14yo girl at a party one week before he was stabbed. 

6 minutes ago, UNIQUE said:

he was a drug dealing gang member that got a bit to touchy feely with a 14yo girl at a party one week before he was stabbed. 

Didn't know he done an Elvis.....

But, the Gang member might be what I read, it was ages ago      

16 minutes ago, Bastion said:

might have been something Trav wrote a long while back on one of the forums mate. Can't mind myself what it was but I think it suggested that Stephen Lawrence wasn't the innocent young man as portrayed. On the news tonight...the Met have finally closed the Lawrence murder case. 

2 hours ago, Harold said:

might have been something Trav wrote a long while back on one of the forums mate. Can't mind myself what it was but I think it suggested that Stephen Lawrence wasn't the innocent young man as portrayed. On the news tonight...the Met have finally closed the Lawrence murder case. 

That could be it Harold

Guest Red Devil
3 hours ago, UNIQUE said:

Mate my cousin was a bouncer who was involved in the death of a guy in Manchester. 

The press spinned as bouncers kicking him to death in front of his wife over a bag when the reality is he was a well know guy from a crime family who came back to fight the bouncers and was killed in self defence. 

It was a huge story in Manchester at the time and total lies. 

On 24/05/2020 at 17:03, Normski said:

The boys name was Kris Donald and was pals with one of my mates son. What those bastards did to that boy is just the stuff of nightmares. He was a complete innocent who wasn’t involved with gangs or drugs. Those bastards beat him and dragged him into a car with him screaming for help. He was crying and screaming ‘why? I’m only a a wee boy. I’m only 15’ 

Those bastards drove him all over torturing him. Eventually they took him to Barrowfield which was Celtics old training ground. Two held him up as another stabbed him time and time again. They then doused him in petrol and sent him on fire. 

Those responsible were aided by some in the Pakistani community to flee the country. It was many months later under serious pressure and with widespread anger towards the Pollockshields Pakistani community growing that a few prominent Pakistanis went there and persuaded the Pakistani authorities to extradite those bastards. 

Im glad you’ve highlighted comparisons with Lawrence who was a racist thug and gang member. If ever anyone doubted the power of the media look no further than his case. England had their double jeopardy laws changed to convict his killers 

Charlene Downes is another case that many should look into. Poor vulnerable kid groomed , abused , raped then murdered by Asians in Blackpool. Police have video and audio tapes of the Asians laughing and joking about the abuse and murder but a judge deemed the evidence inadmissible. Unlike Black Boy Lawrence’s case there will be no rewriting the laws as Charlene was just a poor , Vulnerable White kid !!

Sorry for the long post but I get emotional writing about the young lad Kris. H and Mak have probably seen my mate who’s son was his pal on Facebook... he’s the SNP supporter 

On 11/08/2020 at 19:16, Harold said:

There’s a well known picture of Lawrence wearing a stripey top. The photo you see is always cropped as in the actual photo he is giving the black power salute.

Funnily enough it is now the trendy thing to give that salute 

Tbh I’m almost in tears hear thinking about young Kris Donald. I just get so angry and frustrated at the double standards.