Has Boris Made a Cunt of Himself?

Tbh i refused to warch the news the last 2 months as it was depressing as fuck

I've saw bits and pieces about Cummings on Twitter and Boris backing him

Seemingly Boris just done a presser and made a cunt of himself,anyone see it?

I have no opinion as i haven't saw it and i binned the News

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

7 minutes ago, Normski said:

Tbh i refused to warch the news the last 2 months as it was depressing as fuck

I've saw bits and pieces about Cummings on Twitter and Boris backing him

Seemingly Boris just done a presser and made a cunt of himself,anyone see it?

I have no opinion as i haven't saw it and i binned the News

No haven't seen it and couldn't give a fuck :lolpan:

Cummings has being doing stuff for a while and Boris has been his puppet, Cummings is a nasty piece of work and i hope he goes soon. Boris has not got the balls to do it, too many high up in that government have to much gossip on him, he cant sack them

17 minutes ago, simonutd said:

Cummings has being doing stuff for a while and Boris has been his puppet, Cummings is a nasty piece of work and i hope he goes soon. Boris has not got the balls to do it, too many high up in that government have to much gossip on him, he cant sack them

Boris has handled the whole situation very badly, going into lock down too late and probably coming out too early. He's just a blabbering mess. I voted for this twat too, but that was on the grounds of Brexit which he did a decent job, well to get the majority and thanks to Labour being so shite!! 

Cummings needs sacking IMH. 

Louise Minchen BBC Breakfast trying like fuck to get Gavin Williamson, Education Secretary, who she is interviewing to say that Cummings should be sacked or resign....She aint getting the answer she wants and keeps repeating this within every different question she asks....lol.

On 25/05/2020 at 07:51, Harold said:

Louise Minchen BBC Breakfast trying like fuck to get Gavin Williamson, Education Secretary, who she is interviewing to say that Cummings should be sacked or resign....She aint getting the answer she wants and keeps repeating this within every different question she asks....lol.

I hate her!!! I hate the media, they are all knobs!!

Boris hasn't handled anything particularly well. 

What on earth has Cummings got on Boris as he's willing to stand by him whilst losing the respect of the general public and his own cabinet. 

Surely Boris knows now the position of Cummings is untenable. Cummings himself must be feeling the pressure to stand down from his own position due to the increased media pressure and negative opinion with his own party. 

Gotta say the only person benefitting from the fiasco that is the whole Covid19 crisis and Cummings fiasco is Sir Keir Starmer and the labour party. Whenever I've seen the guy speak during the whole crisis I've been impressed and the way he took down Boris the day after the Sunday return to work bollocks speech was brilliant. Telling people to return to work without actually setting guidelines in place was the most confusing bit of politics this country has ever seen. 

Even now there is massive confusion with the whole sending kids back to school issue, schools themselves are making calls on whether to open and parents don't actually have to send their kids back in if they don't see fit. People have been posting all over Facebook how headteachers have been contacting parents lacking confidence in their safety and the children's safety. 

36 minutes ago, Devil Red said:

What on earth has Cummings got on Boris as he's willing to stand by him whilst losing the respect of the general public and his own cabinet. 

Surely Boris knows now the position of Cummings is untenable. Cummings himself must be feeling the pressure to stand down from his own position due to the increased media pressure and negative opinion with his own party. 

Gotta say the only person benefitting from the fiasco that is the whole Covid19 crisis and Cummings fiasco is Sir Keir Starmer and the labour party. Whenever I've seen the guy speak during the whole crisis I've been impressed and the way he took down Boris the day after the Sunday return to work bollocks speech was brilliant. Telling people to return to work without actually setting guidelines in place was the most confusing bit of politics this country has ever seen. 

Even now there is massive confusion with the whole sending kids back to school issue, schools themselves are making calls on whether to open and parents don't actually have to send their kids back in if they don't see fit. People have been posting all over Facebook how headteachers have been contacting parents lacking confidence in their safety and the children's safety. 

Cummings had the right to protect a 4 yr old autistic child

Where he fucked  up was his excuse to test his eyesight

Starmer and the media were quiet when 3 Labour MPS brazenly flouted the rules

Stephen Kinnock on a 200m round trip for his ma's birthday

Another going to a funeral with over 100 present

Can't remember the 3rd

It's been tough unprecedented times and my one big criticism is flights continuing into UK from around the world with people unchecked/unchallenged whilst on pretty strict lockdown rules

Supposedly to start st end of month which is s tad late

32 minutes ago, Normski said:

Cummings had the right to protect a 4 yr old autistic child

Where he fucked  up was his excuse to test his eyesight

Starmer and the media were quiet when 3 Labour MPS brazenly flouted the rules

Stephen Kinnock on a 200m round trip for his ma's birthday

Another going to a funeral with over 100 present

Can't remember the 3rd

It's been tough unprecedented times and my one big criticism is flights continuing into UK from around the world with people unchecked/unchallenged whilst on pretty strict lockdown rules

Supposedly to start st end of month which is s tad late

Autistic child ? That’s a new one.  

5 minutes ago, Normski said:

Read my OP

If it has been made up then he hasn't a leg to stand on

I just read your OP. Nothing about autism, unless you mean it was one of the bits and pieces you read on Twitter, but if he is autistic , is that enough to give him a pass ?  I know a lot of parents who have children with autism and it’s been particularly trying for them, however if I was one of them, I would feel very resentful if there was one law for us etc.....

8 minutes ago, DOC said:

I just read your OP. Nothing about autism, unless you mean it was one of the bits and pieces you read on Twitter, but if he is autistic , is that enough to give him a pass ?  I know a lot of parents who have children with autism and it’s been particularly trying for them, however if I was one of them, I would feel very resentful if there was one law for us etc.....

It says i haven't watched the news or briefings in 2 months

The decent he should have done was resign

On a sidenote looks like Leo ignored his own rules

You apparently were allowed to go to the park but were not allowed any sort of picnic....

20200527_024602.thumb.jpg.723cafbe14f6b760ef9e1c1f9f21694b.jpg

16 minutes ago, Normski said:

You apparently were allowed to go to the park but were not allowed any sort of picnic....

The guy is a total waste of space and using this pandemic to cling to power 

57 minutes ago, Normski said:

Yes “apparently “ but not quite  

There  are no rules about having a picnic here , whatever about UK. Varadkar could nearly throw a stone into Phoenix Park , he lives that close to it, so he didn’t break the 5km limit. It’s always a good idea to delve into any story before commenting because the headlines in the rags are usually inaccurate or misleading.  There was one such headline in the Daily Express the other day where they stated in black and white , that  a report stated  percentage of exports from UK to EU was now at 17% The report actually said 17% of GDP , Totally different thing but they know most of their readers wouldn’t know the difference. If Cummings son has Austism  and he didn’t use it as an excuse,  and ASAIK he didn’t mention it to the press , well that’s commendable, but if not , will he just leave the rumour out there ? 

2 hours ago, DOC said:

Yes “apparently “ but not quite  

There  are no rules about having a picnic here , whatever about UK. Varadkar could nearly throw a stone into Phoenix Park , he lives that close to it, so he didn’t break the 5km limit. It’s always a good idea to delve into any story before commenting because the headlines in the rags are usually inaccurate or misleading.  There was one such headline in the Daily Express the other day where they stated in black and white , that  a report stated  percentage of exports from UK to EU was now at 17% The report actually said 17% of GDP , Totally different thing but they know most of their readers wouldn’t know the difference. If Cummings son has Austism  and he didn’t use it as an excuse,  and ASAIK he didn’t mention it to the press , well that’s commendable, but if not , will he just leave the rumour out there ? 

I don't read papers and i agree about Cummings,he should be asked that question

As Devil Red said,he must have something on Bojo

Blackford has been shouting from the rooftops about Cummings yet he travelled all this way with symptons AFTER lockdown,how many times did he stop and how many people did he interact with?

It's the hypocrisy i can't stand,makes you think this is more about Brexit than the virus

For the record he deleted the Tweet,why would he delete it if he didn't break any rules

20200528_120313.thumb.jpg.c4403f8a41a6f71920d385d0fed35893.jpg

Not sure but has there been over the top media condemnation of this bint ? Has that fat wee, hypocritical SNP cunt Blackford been frothing at the mouth over this bint ?.....Hmmmm....only when it suits the cunts!

https://www.msn.com/en-gb/news/coronavirus/labour-mp-says-shes-hypocritical-and-ashamed-after-breaking-lockdown-with-lover/ar-BB14UMnT?li=AAnZ9Ug&ocid=mailsignout#image=BB11N6vs|2

Concerning part of her 'explanation'....all I will say is that her married lover, who has separated from his wife and THREE CHILDREN, must have the biggest cock known to man.......'At the time of the story on the weekend, Ms Duffield said she was "trying to navigate a difficult personal situation" and they observed the two-metre rule at all times.'

10 minutes ago, Harold said:

Not sure but has there been over the top media condemnation of this bint ? Has that fat wee, hypocritical SNP cunt Blackford been frothing at the mouth over this bint ?.....Hmmmm....only when it suits the cunts!

https://www.msn.com/en-gb/news/coronavirus/labour-mp-says-shes-hypocritical-and-ashamed-after-breaking-lockdown-with-lover/ar-BB14UMnT?li=AAnZ9Ug&ocid=mailsignout#image=BB11N6vs|2

Concerning part of her 'explanation'....all I will say is that her married lover, who has separated from his wife and THREE CHILDREN, must have the biggest cock known to man.......'At the time of the story on the weekend, Ms Duffield said she was "trying to navigate a difficult personal situation" and they observed the two-metre rule at all times.'

IMG_20200409_081936.thumb.jpg.2e8b2767666a3135f2d7f7a7b89d3ead.jpg