Jump to content

Minneapolis Cop Kills Civilian [Original BLM Thread]


Normski

Recommended Posts

48 minutes ago, Normski said:

What cunts they are,the guy tried to forge a cheque and it resulted in his death

Fucking shocking

 

Disgusting and all too common in the USA

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Administrator

What is it with America and there cops. Are they all power hungry white men who think they are alpha males. 

Hopefully this cunt losses his job and gets done for manslaughter or whatever the Americans call it.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, boro_boy said:

What is it with America and there cops. Are they all power hungry white men who think they are alpha males. 

Hopefully this cunt losses his job and gets done for manslaughter or whatever the Americans call it.

I believe he has now been relieved of his duties. Fired! 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 hours ago, boro_boy said:

What is it with America and there cops. Are they all power hungry white men who think they are alpha males. 

Hopefully this cunt losses his job and gets done for manslaughter or whatever the Americans call it.

 

1 hour ago, Mr Magnificent said:

I believe he has now been relieved of his duties. Fired! 

All 4 were sacked....now they will be tried as civilians

Link to comment
Share on other sites

15 minutes ago, boro_boy said:

Why would you kneel on someones neck??? And stay kneeling on it when he says he can't breath!!! 

They are pure evil cunts!!

Ironically he asked him a few times to get up and get into the car whilst squashing his neck with his knee

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Guest Red Devil

This cop is so dirty it's hard to believe he's still in the Police force, he's had about 6 previous similar offences against black and latino men. 

As far as I'm concerned this guy needs the death penalty as he's using position of power to kill people on purpose. Fair enough some of these guys might be criminals but that doesn't make what he's done right. Speaks volumes about the U.S that someone so dangerous can be in such a position. 

As for Trump posting that post on Twitter, the guy isn't fit to run a country the size of the U.S he needs taking out of his position as he's clearly losing his fucking mind. First the Maleria drug and now threats of shootings is the kind of stuff you expect to hear from terrorist organisations not the president of America. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

33 minutes ago, Red Devil said:

This cop is so dirty it's hard to believe he's still in the Police force, he's had about 6 previous similar offences against black and latino men. 

As far as I'm concerned this guy needs the death penalty as he's using position of power to kill people on purpose. Fair enough some of these guys might be criminals but that doesn't make what he's done right. Speaks volumes about the U.S that someone so dangerous can be in such a position. 

As for Trump posting that post on Twitter, the guy isn't fit to run a country the size of the U.S he needs taking out of his position as he's clearly losing his fucking mind. First the Maleria drug and now threats of shootings is the kind of stuff you expect to hear from terrorist organisations not the president of America. 

He isn't in the police force anymore. 

I actually agree with Trumpty about if the looting starts then so does the shootin! 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

The folks rioting and looting are not real Americans, they are mostly refugees from shithole countries such as Somalia, Minneapolis is full of them.

As for Trump don't knock him, he is doing a great job in spite of all the Leftist Liberals trying to bring him down at the least occasion, he will be easily voted in for a second term this November, real Americans know what is best for their country.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • boro_boy changed the title to Minneapolis Cop Kills Civilian [Original BLM Thread]

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Forum Statistics

    7k
    Total Topics
    176.1k
    Total Posts
  • Member Statistics

    820
    Total Members
    3,654
    Most Online
    shiva1993
    Newest Member
    shiva1993
    Joined
  • New users  1 New user online in the last 24 hours

×
×
  • Create New...