My Football Forum

Minneapolis Cop Kills Civilian

2 minutes ago, Normski said:

Was wishing he'd stick his nut in him

Yeah I was too, you see these BLM people just screaming at anyone who protests against them. They are shouting and screaming as they can't have a civilized conversation with people who disagree with them!

• Replies 647
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

1 minute ago, boro_boy said:

Yeah I was too, you see these BLM people just screaming at anyone who protests against them. They are shouting and screaming as they can't have a civilized conversation with people who disagree with them!

That Black dude keeping his cool was too much, White prick deserved a good Glasgow kiss, little wanker :beer:

Ffs she blames Trump supporters🤦‍♂️

Harvard grad Claira Janover says she’s lost Deloitte job over TikTok ‘stab threat’

The Harvard graduate who said in a TikTok video that she would “stab” anyone who told her “All Lives Matter” revealed in a new pair of recordings that she has lost her job over the perceived threats and ensuing furor.

“I’ma stab you,” the Connecticut native said in the video, zooming in tight on her face.

“I’ma stab you, and while you’re struggling and bleeding out, I’ma show you my paper cut and say, "My cut matters too"

2 minutes ago, Normski said:

Ffs she blames Trump supporters🤦‍♂️

Harvard grad Claira Janover says she’s lost Deloitte job over TikTok ‘stab threat’

The Harvard graduate who said in a TikTok video that she would “stab” anyone who told her “All Lives Matter” revealed in a new pair of recordings that she has lost her job over the perceived threats and ensuing furor.

“I’ma stab you,” the Connecticut native said in the video, zooming in tight on her face.

“I’ma stab you, and while you’re struggling and bleeding out, I’ma show you my paper cut and say, "My cut matters too"

Oh dear, how sad, never mind. The mind set of the deluded indeed...fucking turnip!

24 minutes ago, Normski said:

😂😂😂😂😂

Did you see what she did there? No remorse for her vile comments but all self pity because she lost her job AND...................it was somebody elses fault. Does she seriously think that her video would not be seen and shared.....of course she doesn't. As I said...deluded and a fuckin' attention seeker. Oh dear, how sad.....never mind!....#crocodiletears

28 minutes ago, Mr Magnificent said:

Yeah never heard a word about this did we? 

BBC and Sky would be shitting themselves if this was even broached for viewing......Any bad news is ALWAYS anything that happens against BAME...Whites are always Far right extremists who deserve no sympathy or fair hearing!

5 hours ago, Normski said:

As you all know i don't watch MSM news but i would guess they haven't covered this

110% mate

9 minutes ago, boro_boy said:

They are just terrorists.

there has been a section of society outwith the wokes who have always believed that BLM is not a protest movement looking for equality.....as BB says they are a fucking terrorist movement looking for domination!!!