Londoners Try To Label a Map of The UK

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

If that is not, as Bastion says fake, then I shudder to think.....this is the future of our country....mind ye it won't affect me too much....lol. Now......where does Captain Morgan come from and which ship did he sail ?

Answer - 1) My wardrobe

2) - Mine.

Posted (edited)
5 hours ago, Bastion said:

Looks fake as fuck

Might be but i don't think so

Young ones these days could name the 47 different genders but when it comes to shit what i learnt at 10......

I Remember Kelly Brook doing this geography shit on Big Breakfast 20 yrs ago and she was asked to put a mark on cities......fucking Reading was up at Carlisle ffs

Then Donna Air asked the guy from Algeria during a phone in whereabouts in Europe was it😂

Edited by Normski
2 minutes ago, sployal said:

French are just as bad, many years ago when i filed for French citizenship the lady went over the multitude of papers i filled out, when she came to country of birth and seen Ecosse (Scotland) the dumb cunt asked me "what part of Africa is that?".

Never been so insulted in my life :beer:

SP.......you now should be known on here as " The African

5 minutes ago, sployal said:

French are just as bad, many years ago when i filed for French citizenship the lady went over the multitude of papers i filled out, when she came to country of birth and seen Ecosse (Scotland) the dumb cunt asked me "what part of Africa is that?".

Never been so insulted in my life :beer:

Have to say i laughed like fuck at that....choked on some beer

41 minutes ago, Normski said:

Might be but i don't think so

Young ones these days could name the 47 different genders but when it comes to shit what i learnt at 10......

I Remember Kelly Brook doing this geography shit on Big Breakfast 20 yrs ago and she was asked to put a mark on cities......fucking Reading was up at Carlisle ffs

Then Donna Air asked the guy from Algeria during a phone in whereabouts in Europe was it😂

That's fair.....

The reason I think it looks fake is down to the 'Hey White People' on Netflix......

Where actors read out script... it looks similar to me, these people are articulate and comfortable with a camera......