• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 2 Guests (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online

Goodnight Thread

simonutd

Bon nuit mes amis.....Doubt Sp has been lost doon Fanny's cleavage tbh.....lol. Anyway, that's me.....been a fine day.....hope everyone has a lovely day tomorrow....am away to watch some shite upstairs for 10-15 mins before,,,,,,have a guess......lol

Merry Christmas everyone!

1 hour ago, Harold said:

Bon nuit mes amis.....Doubt Sp has been lost doon Fanny's cleavage tbh.....lol. Anyway, that's me.....been a fine day.....hope everyone has a lovely day tomorrow....am away to watch some shite upstairs for 10-15 mins before,,,,,,have a guess......lol

Merry Christmas everyone!

Bon nuit Harold, i'm a very busy guy at the moment but i try to keep up to date, Merry Christmas to all members of MFF:beer::b0202:

Laters peeps....yawning my head off here so offski to my kip and switch the box on...probably no see very much......lol. Been a fine day, hope youse have all enjoyed yourselves. Doubt it was doing some of the dishes that has made me tired. Till morra mes amis.....

Toodle pip peeps....away to enjoy some DM & a few flaked M&S choccy truffles..............tbh It's been a decent day with some unusual posts which in all honesty have been easily countered and put down. Have a nice evening mes amis.

Enjoy & bon nuit peeps.....eyes are getting heavy so I know it's time to fuck off. Been a good day with a few giggles along the way. Play nice, enjoy the evening.

Just for info....I have insider info as to an actual prize that will be awarded to February's MOTM. It is going to be a 'pass' to a destination of your choice/locality to receive the first dose of the anti Covid vaccine. I know who I am voting for MOTM....lol

• 2 weeks later...