Goodnight Thread

simonutd

54 minutes ago, cazcat said:

That's okay we'll cosy up to your fridge and empty the Good stuff....

And probably get gout.

you always get whats coming to youย ๐Ÿ˜‰

Night peeps....that's me. Glad today has had a positive outcome and Idiot boy has been fucked off. Been a bit quieter but a lot more calmer and tbh....a lot better. I hope he finds happiness somewhere and that Jack bites his fucking knackers off before being booted out the house. #prayforjack!!!

2 minutes ago, Harold said:

Night peeps....that's me. Glad today has had a positive outcome and Idiot boy has been fucked off. Been a bit quieter but a lot more calmer and tbh....a lot better. I hope he finds happiness somewhere and that Jack bites his fucking knackers off before being booted out the house. #prayforjack!!!

Stay up a bit longer and watch the Masters Harold, Rose has just birdied the first 2 holes and is 9 under.

Guest Red Devil
21 minutes ago, Harold said:

It might take a bit of time to get the place going again but we will get there.ย 

A lot of the activity on the forum was due to his presence being on here so often.ย 

I'm hopeful Bastions lack of presence today and Ches is only a short term thing and we can maybe get back Normski.

It's a rebuild.ย 

No more lies, just genuine people.ย