Goodnight Thread

simonutd

• Site Owner
1 hour ago, Red Devil said:

It might take a bit of time to get the place going again but we will get there. 

A lot of the activity on the forum was due to his presence being on here so often. 

I'm hopeful Bastions lack of presence today and Ches is only a short term thing and we can maybe get back Normski.

It's a rebuild. 

No more lies, just genuine people. 

Yeah we need @Normski back 👍🏻👍🏻

I've missed battlenips. 

11 hours ago, sployal said:

Stay up a bit longer and watch the Masters Harold, Rose has just birdied the first 2 holes and is 9 under.

Wife has control of the remote during evenings mate,,,,,and she detests golf so the kip it was mate.

11 hours ago, Red Devil said:

I'm hopeful Bastions lack of presence today and Ches is only a short term thing and we can maybe get back Normski.

Perhaps Superally also....if he looks in and isn't too busy.

Guest Red Devil
1 hour ago, Harold said:

Perhaps Superally also....if he looks in and isn't too busy.

Defo SA as well. 

Bon nuit peeps.....as usual that's me around this time till the morra. Been a better day and very pleased to that RD has remained. Wonder what happened to Bruce Almighty....probably away on a bike ride with  with Romanian dug....toodle pip folks....

1 minute ago, Harold said:

Bon nuit peeps.....as usual that's me around this time till the morra. Been a better day and very pleased to that RD has remained. Wonder what happened to Bruce Almighty....probably away on a bike ride with  with Romanian dug....toodle pip folks....

Night mate, decent day and will get better.

Morra peeps....away to watch 'non wife' stuff before I conk out...lol......................But consider this.....

Wull ye buy some sur, will ye, will ye ? couldny buy thum cheaper sur....4 for £10 sur.....

Redecker Wooden Clothes Pegs (pk of 25): Official Stockist

fling in a bunch of.....image.jpeg....too. Go on, go on, go on.........................lol

2 minutes ago, Harold said:

Morra peeps....away to watch 'non wife' stuff before I conk out...lol......................But consider this.....

Wull ye buy some sur, will ye, will ye ? couldny buy thum cheaper sur....4 for £10 sur.....

Redecker Wooden Clothes Pegs (pk of 25): Official Stockist

fling in a bunch of.....image.jpeg....too. Go on, go on, go on.........................lol

🤣

Guest Red Devil
4 minutes ago, Cupid Stunt said:

You are about as funny as the Mormons who ring the doorbell at 10 am when I am on nightshift!

Are they locked in your cellar with Darren and Unique? 

And poor Jack. 😂

Guest Red Devil
Just now, Cupid Stunt said:

Think about why your Mrs skipped Ann Summers....

Weedy little man that you are. 

I am not your problem. You might not even know your problem, but you have one. Your Mrs walked past that shop....

Man in his 50s, making wife jokes about a post I made on a forum. 

Desperate work mate, you've seen her picture, she looks great in Ann Summers gear pal. Goes gym all the time, diets. 

I won at life pal. 

If your jealous, I'm sorry mate, your stuck with the net and your trolling. 

I've always got time to talk to you about your issues pal. 

If your not happy at home I understand the dog will hopefully give you company. 

toodle peeps....I have a Wispa bar crying out for me to slip it slowly into my mouth then gently bite on it resulting in ecstatic enjoyment for me......then several squares of Cadbury's Dairy Milk which shall be slowly and sensually rolled around my tongue until melted and slides slowly down the insides of my gums. What a load of fucking bollox....they'll get munched like fuck then I'll probably have to get up for a dump!!! Morra MFF dudes! 

1 hour ago, Harold said:

toodle peeps....I have a Wispa bar crying out for me to slip it slowly into my mouth then gently bite on it resulting in ecstatic enjoyment for me......then several squares of Cadbury's Dairy Milk which shall be slowly and sensually rolled around my tongue until melted and slides slowly down the insides of my gums. 

You've made many lads on here shoot their load