Goodnight Thread

simonutd

2 minutes ago, Mr Magnificent said:

Goodnight lads and lasses.

I have started to feel rough. Heading off to bed. 

Has The Terror arrived?..

🤣👍

Yeeooooo 

Sweet dreams peeps when you disembark the night train. Long day and a filling tea so offski to watch whatever....before I disappear under the duvet I would ask each and every one of you to pray for poor wee Jack, the Romanian canine immigrant to be loved and looked after by Mags but abandoned at the first opportunity at the expense of 'Bear Grylis' ideology. Pray for a poor wee, lost, hungry doggy!

Great day for the moment, St Johnstone win the cup, Atletico win the Spanish league, Brentford into the play-off final with Swansea, just need old imposter Mickelson to get humped in the 3rd round of the PGA Championship and i will sleep a happy man:beer

20 minutes ago, Harold said:

Sweet dreams peeps when you disembark the night train. Long day and a filling tea so offski to watch whatever....before I disappear under the duvet I would ask each and every one of you to pray for poor wee Jack, the Romanian canine immigrant to be loved and looked after by Mags but abandoned at the first opportunity at the expense of 'Bear Grylis' ideology. Pray for a poor wee, lost, hungry doggy!

Abandoned my ass! I put him in luxury accommodation as I knew he would run away if we took him camping and the ungrateful bastard runs away again! 

He will show up when he is hungry enough. 

• Administrator
On 19/05/2021 at 22:14, cazcat said:

Is that code for something or are you turning in?

I was going to sleep.

29 minutes ago, Harold said:

Yeah hopefully he's found. Good job it's not freezing.

6 minutes ago, Mr Magnificent said:

Abandoned my ass! I put him in luxury accommodation as I knew he would run away if we took him camping and the ungrateful bastard runs away again! 

You should have got a tracker for him if he was prone to running away. Would be easier to find him. Maybe get one when he gets found.👍🏻

5 minutes ago, Mr Magnificent said:

The big change coming to a Hungry Jack's near you | Sunshine Coast Daily

Please come home Jack🤣

2 hours ago, boro_boy said:

I was going to sleep.

Yeah hopefully he's found. Good job it's not freezing.

You should have got a tracker for him if he was prone to running away. Would be easier to find him. Maybe get one when he gets found.👍🏻

Prone?

This fucker would escape from Alcatraz! 

When he is found we will have the vet look him over and then I will discuss him with the rescue agency. They know what we are up against here first hand. The lady who was sitting him said he is "different league"

We just wanted a pet we could walk, love, play with and companionship. You get none of that with Jack. It isn't fair on him if he is that unhappy. 

We also signed a contract saying we would keep him safe. Honestly not sure if I can honour that as he will get away again. 

2 minutes ago, Mr Magnificent said:

Prone?

This fucker would escape from Alcatraz! 

When he is found we will have the vet look him over and then I will discuss him with the rescue agency. They know what we are up against here first hand. The lady who was sitting him said he is "different league"

We just wanted a pet we could walk, love, play with and companionship. You get none of that with Jack. It isn't fair on him if he is that unhappy. 

We also signed a contract saying we would keep him safe. Honestly not sure if I can honour that as he will get away again. 

Send him to Puru with a Marmalade sandwich.....

toodle pip peeps....away to watch something the wife isny.

Mags ?.....get they kecks flying high!

Sasha Johnson ? been calling out any black guys as a coon recently ? deep breaths darlin, hypocrisy......😉