Goodnight Thread

simonutd

12 minutes ago, Mr Magnificent said:

Goin to bed. 6 hours chocolate making tomorrow then on the big bird the the home of the brave!

Do you do fruit and nut Mags?

1 hour ago, boro_boy said:

Why are you making chocolate?

Becuase he works from Remploy.

SEN division.

6 minutes ago, boro_boy said:

I don't think Harold would wake his time on that. It's about as real as Dumbo. 🤣😂

No it was a novel by Stuart McBride called Broken Skin.....a crime fiction.....one of his earlier efforts.

Offski.....after a chicken breast, triple cooked chips, loads of salad & coleslaw, slice of sourdough bread with butter, home made strawberry tart then a fucking Magnum (the wife tempted me....lol) I'm needing a wee lie down so I'll watch the telly upstairs. Got a shed to paint the morra so need my beauty sleep.....lol

au revoir mes amis....slow but enjoyable day. Pity that a certain member has taken a thread to such an extent as being derogatory in a personal manner (which it wasn't) and decided to fuck off. Will it be permanent ? I hope not but tbh that is said member's decision....shit happens and if said member and his buddy wish to act as they have been then that is their decision. Must be honest....was hoping to put in an order for lucky white heather and clothes pegs tbh...I'll tell the missus I've been let down....ra morra!