Goodnight Thread

simonutd

well I'm offski to watch tv upstairs.....Have a good evening folks, especially Mags who no doubt is still seething that Australia reached the final of of the T20/20 and his team got fucked yesterday.......😂    Take a couple of Gaviscon tablets mate....they'll get rid of that bad feeling..............So Good Wink GIF by mcflygold | Gfycat

28 minutes ago, Harold said:

well I'm offski to watch tv upstairs.....Have a good evening folks, especially Mags who no doubt is still seething that Australia reached the final of of the T20/20 and his team got fucked yesterday.......😂    Take a couple of Gaviscon tablets mate....they'll get rid of that bad feeling..............So Good Wink GIF by mcflygold | Gfycat

Goodnight Harold, Mags seems to have riled you, hope you don't lose any sleep over it!!!!! lol

8 minutes ago, Bastion said:

Gonna get an early one myself,  so I'm on tip top form tomorrow night......

:beer

Fuck the cop26, train is stocked up with lots of Black coal, Wogs will be stoking the boilers (PS no Pakis allowed on board).

Coal has been imported from Taffy Welsh mines but mined by low paid Jocks and Paddies shipped over to help us over the migration crisis🤣

2 minutes ago, sployal said:

Fuck the cop26, train is stocked up with lots of Black coal, Wogs will be stoking the boilers (PS no Pakis allowed on board).

Coal has been imported from Taffy Welsh mines but mined by low paid Jocks and Paddies shipped over to help us over the migration crisis🤣

I just want a big pint and a fire..... even donated my match ticket to bloke I don't know and his kids....

Fuck the Taff's and anything south of Watford..... 

Onwards, to Bangalore 

:beer

11 hours ago, sployal said:

Goodnight Harold, Mags seems to have riled you, hope you don't lose any sleep over it!!!!! lol

Certainly didn't SP.....he didn't rile me....just like pathetic, puerile wee digs from whoever don't rile me either (mind you they've been in short supply recently)....know what ah mean ?......😉

5 minutes ago, Harold said:

off to ma kip shortly to watch shite that imo is better shite than what the wife watches....and also to know that Mags is hurting like fuck.....lol.

Nay hurting here....

England, only ever world champs at cricket, football and rugby.

Life is good! I don't need to have a nice holiday to support a team. 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣