TalkTalk Down

boro_boy

30 minutes ago, boro_boy said:

Fuck sake, my internet just died!!!

Anyone else with TalkTalk, I've been with them for just under a month. I was with Origin Broadband Previously. 

My mother was with as were two of the boys they got rid as soon as possible as it was shite 

• Administrator
1 minute ago, Makdee said:

My mother was with as were two of the boys they got rid as soon as possible as it was shite 

They can't surely be that bad, the speeds I get are pretty decent. This is the first time they've gone down with me, hopefully its not a common occurrence. 

1 hour ago, boro_boy said:

They can't surely be that bad, the speeds I get are pretty decent. This is the first time they've gone down with me, hopefully its not a common occurrence. 

Well the two boys paid the remaining months of their contract  to get out of it. Slow speeds it dropping altogether terrible customer service( I know that as I phoned them a few times for my mum when I was over). I hope you have better luck mate over here I had Vodaphone In the house and I had tho threaten them with ombudsman over here they then sent me a bill for nearly 600euro lol. I told them there was no Chance it being paid and my solicitor sent them a bill from me for loss of earnings for nearly 2000 euro. Not another word was heard from them ?

• Administrator

I've gone from Plus net to Origin Broadband and they were shit at the beginning but then they turned out alright in the end with consitantly high speeds but shit customer service.. I only moved to TalkTalk because they were cheap and their router has good speeds. I've found I have consitant speeds of over 55mb/s with whoever I go with!!

3 hours ago, boro_boy said:

I've gone from Plus net to Origin Broadband and they were shit at the beginning but then they turned out alright in the end with consitantly high speeds but shit customer service.. I only moved to TalkTalk because they were cheap and their router has good speeds. I've found I have consitant speeds of over 55mb/s with whoever I go with!!

what was wrong with plus.net, i been with them for years, but moving cause they are expensive, ,going to sky, my neighbours are on sky and say they have no issues and both have twice the speed i have and pay £5 a month less.

• Administrator
14 minutes ago, simonutd said:

what was wrong with plus.net, i been with them for years, but moving cause they are expensive, ,going to sky, my neighbours are on sky and say they have no issues and both have twice the speed i have and pay £5 a month less.

Nothing they were really good. But I always look for the cheapest deal. 

1 hour ago, simonutd said:

Beware of Sky mate,my workmate's download speed with them is just 4mbps

Only allowed 2 devices 

When he had virgin he downloaded episodes in minutes,Sky takes hours

My download speed with Virgin is 100mbps

7 hours ago, boro_boy said:

They're a fucking nightmare,good luck

My internet suddenly went off,i phoned them,they told ME to sort out my own engineer to look at it,3 weeks no broadband so cancelled DD and went elsewhere

A letter came saying i owed them £200 which i ignored

Then a solicitors letter arrived threatening court so i phoned him and explained,he said the matter was finished for him

Then another solicitor's letter came and same thing again

Then i got a threatening letter to say someone would come to my house to retrieve the debt unless i settled over the phone,i ignored it and that was the last i heard from those cunts

9 minutes ago, Normski said:

Only allowed 2 devices 

My internet suddenly went off,i phoned them,they told ME to sort out my own engineer to look at it,3 weeks no broadband so cancelled DD and went elsewhere

Then a solicitors letter arrived threatening court so i phoned him and explained,he said the matter was finished for him

Then i got a threatening letter to say someone would come to my house to retrieve the debt unless i settled over the phone,i ignored it and that was the last i heard from those cunts

What the fuck, that's scary :beer:

1 hour ago, Normski said:

Only allowed 2 devices 

both neighbours are with sky and they are IT bods, and they are very happy, could be the exchange where you are