My Football Forum

What Comedians are you seeing this year?

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

7 hours ago, boro_boy said:

I booked to see Jimmy Carr in Middlesbrough Town Hall in September. Then tonight I booked to see Milton Jones in October and then Rachel Paris  in November , also both in Middlesbrough Town Hall. 

you think restrictions will be lifted by then and you will able to go ?

Not going to see anyone this year for obvious reasons but did go and see Russell Kane in Stockport last year. 

Best stand up routine I've ever seen live without a shadow of a doubt, so fast pace yet relative comedy. 

25 minutes ago, Red Devil said:

Not going to see anyone this year for obvious reasons but did go and see Russell Kane in Stockport last year. 

Best stand up routine I've ever seen live without a shadow of a doubt, so fast pace yet relative comedy. 

I'd like to see Russell Jane, he is pretty funny.  Hopefully he's doing a gig in Middlesbrough this year or next. 

12 hours ago, boro_boy said:

I booked to see Jimmy Carr in Middlesbrough Town Hall in September. Then tonight I booked to see Milton Jones in October and then Rachel Paris  in November , also both in Middlesbrough Town Hall. 

I haven't saw one since John Bishop and Give My Head Peace gang a couple of yrs ago who btw were brilliant,

I would like to see Jimmy Carr

Compared to yrs ago stand up is pretty poor

8 minutes ago, Normski said:

I haven't saw one since John Bishop and Give My Head Peace gang a couple of yrs ago who btw were brilliant,

I would like to see Jimmy Carr

Compared to yrs ago stand up is pretty poor

I went to John Bishop and left disappointed to be fair, he's funny but I think it was the tour it wasn't his best. 

I've been to see Ricky Gervais many years ago and he was good but his humour was lost on my missus, a lot of his jokes went over her head and spent most of the night explaining who the people were he was joking about.