Thats me done with drink...

• Administrator

... for a while anyway!

Not going to drink now until i'm on Summer leave when I have the whole of August off ?

Need to lose weight again as i'm currently: 221.3lbs AKA a fat cunt!

Guest Red Devil

Mate just said the same to the wife, it's our 2nd wedding anniversary today but I've told her it's a booze free day as I've had enough and need to slow it down a bit. 

Just looking at my wedding pictures this morning, I was a stone lighter and look so much better than I currently do. 

I won't be giving it up full time like you are but I will be restricting it to once a week or maybe two. 

I'm running every day for nothing at the moment and it's getting me down so something has to give. 

• Administrator
23 minutes ago, Red Devil said:

Mate just said the same to the wife, it's our 2nd wedding anniversary today but I've told her it's a booze free day as I've had enough and need to slow it down a bit. 

Just looking at my wedding pictures this morning, I was a stone lighter and look so much better than I currently do. 

I won't be giving it up full time like you are but I will be restricting it to once a week or maybe two. 

I'm running every day for nothing at the moment and it's getting me down so something has to give. 

I only really drink at home. Its more of a habit, I do enjoy it though and I'll be drinking again, I just need a break from it and all the junk food I've ate during lock down!! 

1 hour ago, boro_boy said:

... for a while anyway!

Not going to drink now until i'm on Summer leave when I have the whole of August off ?

You will be getting your own postcode soon.

• Administrator
3 minutes ago, superally said:

You will be getting your own postcode soon.

hahaha yeah, if I carry on eating and drinking all the fucking time!!!

That's why i'm cutting down on the junk food and halting my drinking ?  

Guest Red Devil
1 hour ago, boro_boy said:

I only really drink at home. Its more of a habit, I do enjoy it though and I'll be drinking again, I just need a break from it and all the junk food I've ate during lock down!! 

To be fair my issue has never been food I'm actually a really healthy eater, Ive just got into the habit during lockdown of drinking far too much. Not working and the weather are the main factors, I'd say I've doubled usual weekly drinking. When I'm working I don't drink through the week, that hasn't been an issue obviously. 

7 hours ago, boro_boy said:

... for a while anyway!

You really going to try and lay off the swally until August ? On another note....with all due respect to yourself and others (RD ?) who have said they've overdone the grub....I struggle to understand that. I realise I'm in a different position to those still working (ahhh, retirement....dontcha just love it....lol) but how, being affected by the lockdown, causes a person to actually eat more ? Honest question as I'm really curious.

26 minutes ago, boro_boy said:

Boredome maybe?

I know when I'm bored I start to eat or drink. 

fair enough....every individual is different....I personally just don't understand it. I simply eat as I have been.

9 hours ago, boro_boy said:

... for a while anyway!

Fuckin hell you've outdone me in the fat cunt stakes

15.7 stone for anyone from Britain?

Guest Red Devil
2 hours ago, Harold said:

You really going to try and lay off the swally until August ? On another note....with all due respect to yourself and others (RD ?) who have said they've overdone the grub....I struggle to understand that. I realise I'm in a different position to those still working (ahhh, retirement....dontcha just love it....lol) but how, being affected by the lockdown, causes a person to actually eat more ? Honest question as I'm really curious.

Mine is drinking pal, I've not got an issue with eating just drinking far more than usual due to the fact I don't have to get up and go to work. 

The weather isn't helping either. 

1 minute ago, Red Devil said:

The weather isn't helping either.

you saying that the good weather is a contributory factor in your drinking more than usual ? Again I can only speak from my personal circumstances but weather has no influence on me either way. Don't get me wrong, I'm not being critical of anyone God forbid.

Guest Red Devil
2 minutes ago, Harold said:

you saying that the good weather is a contributory factor in your drinking more than usual ? Again I can only speak from my personal circumstances but weather has no influence on me either way. Don't get me wrong, I'm not being critical of anyone God forbid.

Yeah if it's hot I love a cold beer it goes hand in hand. 

Usually in a nice beer garden but if not in the garden.