Jump to content
You are a guest user Click to join the site!

Jeffrey Epstein: Filthy Rich


Recommended Posts

Watching this on Netflix,unbelievable what rich and powerful people do and get away with

A paedo of the highest order and everyone in his pocket

The same guy who had flown three 12 yr old girls from France for his birthday and flown home next day

When he got jailed,he had his own personal wing,was allowed to leave his cell 12 hrs a day 6 days a wk and swan around Palm Beach as he had 2 guards with him and he personally footed the bill of $126k 

He was one sick fucker who had  too much info on powerful people and imo that's why he was murdered in his cell

A real eye opener

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 minutes ago, Normski said:

He was one sick fucker who had  too much info on powerful people

100%

3 minutes ago, Normski said:

and imo that's why he was murdered in his cell

A real eye opener

think you and I said as much when he went pan mate ?

Link to post
Share on other sites

Watched two episodes last night, personally find it hard viewing hearing accounts of child abuse and how they manage to minipulate young girls to recruit other girls. 

The mass scale of this story and the people involved is what makes it such a shocker. 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
25 minutes ago, Harold said:

100%

think you and I said as much when he went pan mate ?

Aye mate

Another part of an episode a telecoms engineer interviewed was permantly employed on his private island as Epstein had his own private phone network

He witnessed Prince Andrew by the pool openly sexually touch a young topless girl

He said he had 2 young daughters of his own,13 & 15 and a pool attendant asked him would he ever let his daughters come to the island

He quit next day

His face tho when he was being questioned by feds when they read out a statement saying a young girl said his dick was shaped like an egg

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Red Devil said:

Watched two episodes last night, personally find it hard viewing hearing accounts of child abuse and how they manage to minipulate young girls to recruit other girls. 

The mass scale of this story and the people involved is what makes it such a shocker. 

 

Watch the 3rd episode where he gets a cushy jail sentence

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Red Devil said:

Watched two episodes last night, personally find it hard viewing hearing accounts of child abuse and how they manage to minipulate young girls to recruit other girls. 

The mass scale of this story and the people involved is what makes it such a shocker. 

 

It's disturbing what he done but equally people should watch it just to see how the rich and powerful operate

Link to post
Share on other sites
47 minutes ago, Normski said:

It's disturbing what he done but equally people should watch it just to see how the rich and powerful operate

What is more disturbing is that those whom we elect and pay to protect our society are apparently unable or unwilling to combat or control filth like Epstein.

I am probably the oldest and most cynical member of this forum and I have seen far too many examples of the "well to do" escaping punishment.

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Hairy Scot said:

What is more disturbing is that those whom we elect and pay to protect our society are apparently unable or unwilling to combat or control filth like Epstein.

I am probably the oldest and most cynical member of this forum and I have seen far too many examples of the "well to do" escaping punishment.

100% agree

There was another powerful creep who kept on poppping up in photographs with Epstein on his island and on his private jet

I won't say his name but if you watch you'll know who i mean

I have my thoughts on him also

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 03/06/2020 at 16:43, Normski said:

100% agree

There was another powerful creep who kept on poppping up in photographs with Epstein on his island and on his private jet

I won't say his name but if you watch you'll know who i mean

I have my thoughts on him also

Well as i'm sure you all guessed it was the nonsexual blowjob king Bill Clinton who claimed he hsd never set foot on Epstein's island despite photographs of him with Epstein on his.....um...island

Telecom guy says he was there countless times

Another fucking weasel

20200604_194742.thumb.jpg.c5ee8458295769884505957786f60c87.jpg

Link to post
Share on other sites
19 minutes ago, Normski said:

Well as i'm sure you all guessed it was the nonsexual blowjob king Bill Clinton who claimed he hsd never set foot on Epstein's island despite photographs of him with Epstein on his.....um...island

Telecom guy says he was there countless times

Another fucking weasel

20200604_194742.thumb.jpg.c5ee8458295769884505957786f60c87.jpg

Them photos could have been anywhere to be honest but he's a dodgy bastard anyhow. 

You gotta question why these scumbags do what they do, there are so many money obsessed slappers out there anyway that I doubt he'd need to rape women. 

I've just watched episode 3 and the blonde masseuse girl allowed her younger sister to work for him and accept an education in Madrid, she knew quite well what would have happened as she was being raped regular by that time. Having said that why would she continue at 22 years of age to work for a man who would rape her regular. 

There are no doubt victims but you've got to question someone accepting and education and life changing lifestyle who then says they were continuely abused at that age. She could have walked away at any time. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
20 minutes ago, Red Devil said:

Them photos could have been anywhere to be honest but he's a dodgy bastard anyhow. 

You gotta question why these scumbags do what they do, there are so many money obsessed slappers out there anyway that I doubt he'd need to rape women. 

I've just watched episode 3 and the blonde masseuse girl allowed her younger sister to work for him and accept an education in Madrid, she knew quite well what would have happened as she was being raped regular by that time. Having said that why would she continue at 22 years of age to work for a man who would rape her regular. 

There are no doubt victims but you've got to question someone accepting and education and life changing lifestyle who then says they were continuely abused at that age. She could have walked away at any time. 

100% many girls and young women fucked him freely for the lure of money but many,once on that island,had nowhere to go

The telecom guy was a witness to Clinton being on the island countless times

Who would i believe first?

That doesn't need answering

Telecom guy also disclosed the  guy who was sexually touching the young topless girl at the pool was indeed Randy Andy

Epstein was murdered,the autopsy proves it in last episode

He was erased for one reason

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, boro_boy said:

I used to love watching Jonathan Pie, until I found out he's a leftie remoaner, I then haven't watched him since!

But that was funny 👍

He's done some cracking vids taking the piss outta snowflakes

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Forum Statistics

    5,040
    Total Topics
    79,637
    Total Posts
  • Member Statistics

    448
    Total Members
    3,654
    Most Online
    Legiol
    Newest Member
    Legiol
    Joined
  • New users  1 New user online in the last 24 hours

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Terms of Service