Defund The BBC

Normski

It's time the whole country said fuck ye,who are you to dictate if i can watch ITV or Channel5 live

I read somewhere before this draconian tax was brought out in 1946

Well it's time for change in 2020

Start encrypting your produce and people will decide if they wanna pay or get fucking advertising like every other cunt

• Replies 201
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A refresher for Newcomers to the page wishing to cancel their tv licence.

1. Contact Tvl and inform them you no longer require a licence. (they will push you for a reason but there is NO requirement to go further than this. Be persistent)

2. Wait for the barrage of threat letters and the Tvl Bully Boy visit.  Return all mail addressed in your name back to them with no longer resides written on the envelope. Once letters are addressed to the legal occupier just bin them.

3. The door knocks and your asked the following...' are you mr or mrs xxxxxx'......or 'are you the occupier'......or 'have you recently moved here'.
ALWAYS answer with WHO ARE YOU?
When they introduce themselves as Tv Licencing state simply
'I do not need a tv licence and I dont wish to purchase one from you'. Close your door immediately. 

There is NO legal or lawful obligation to speak to these people. 99% of their convictions are secured based on a voluntary admission of guilt,  signed on the doorstep.  (I.e 178 record of interview form)

Control the encounter from the beginning.  These people are trying to take your money. 

Recording these people is Like garlic to a vampire,  they seem to run away.......It does give you a record however if they try to fabricate evidence.

DO NOT WORRY about the POLICE. They do not enforce the licence fee. They only attend the execution of a VERY RARE search warrant to PREVENT A BREACH OF THE PEACE. 

Ask any questions below and our admins and long term followers will be happy to assist.

TAKE NOTE********

Anyone on the payment scheme MUST also cancel this scheme. This is a contract with tvl and failure to pay without cancelling will result in a court appearance. 

TVL detection equipment has NEVER EVER EVER been used as evidence in a court room. A common myth to intimidate people into paying.

Back in the day; 50s 60s 70s the Beeb was the bastion of English language, impartial, apolitical, and certainly worth the licence fee.
But unfortunately it has now become yet another victim of the creeping disease of pinko liberal leftie political correctness.
BBC English was once a standard; now it is a laughing stock. I actually cringe when I hear some of the crap their newscasters spout.
The Beeb has become so leftie biased that it puts The Grauniad to shame. (deliberate misspelling).
One way to curb this organisation is to attack its funding, so I'd agree with any movement directed to that end.

Edited by Guest

22 minutes ago, Hairy Scot said:

Back in the day; 50s 60s 70s the Beeb was the bastion of English language, impartial, apolitical, and certainly worth the licence fee.
But unfortunately it has now become yet another victim of the creeping disease of pinko liberal leftie political correctness.
BBC English was once a standard; now it is a laughing stock. I actually cringe when I hear some of the crap their newscasters spout.
The Beeb has become so leftie biased that it puts The Grauniad to shame. (deliberate misspelling).
One way to curb this organisation is to attack its funding, so I'd agree with any movement directed to that end.

Totaly agree Hairy, the beeb are so Leftist it's cringe reading as bad as CNN.

15 minutes ago, Normski said:

This is shocking shit.....defund the fuckers.....cancel your licence

Actually Norm...I saw that this morning on BBC News and they DID show Pritti Patells comments about being called Paki and the depiction of her and Boris in the Guardinista, however said rag responded that it was typical to caraciture politicians as 'Animals'.....Lying cunts!!!!!!

5 minutes ago, Harold said:

Actually Norm...I saw that this morning on BBC News and they DID show Pritti Patells comments about being called Paki and the depiction of her and Boris in the Guardinista, however said rag responded that it was typical to caraciture politicians as 'Animals'.....Lying cunts!!!!!!

I haven't watched news in months mate but there are several bulletins throughout the day....in that one you can see it cut.....it was their headline the other day saying largely peacefully protest whilst 27 peelers were injured and also reported police charging at crowd on horse that done it for me......despicable

Edited by Normski

55 minutes ago, Normski said:

I haven't watched news in months mate but there are several bulletins throughout the day....in that one you can see it cut.....it was their headline the other day saying largely peacefully protest whilst 27 peelers were injured and also reported police charging at crowd on horse that done it for me......despicable

as I said...they did show it this morning but what they (BBC....Louise MInchen....a blonde fucking idiot who has no interviewing skills apart from pathetically asking the same question over and over to try and get the answer SHE wants) did do before it was shown was....give a warning (for the snowflakes no doubt) that....'the following contains racist language'.....However what they DID NOT explain was that said language used by Patel was simply quoting what SHE HAD BEEN CALLED in the past. The BBC news is a left wing grand standing media outlet that is so fucking biased it makes Baldrick look like a MENSA candidate!

1 minute ago, Harold said:

as I said...they did show it this morning but what they (BBC....Louise MInchen....a blonde fucking idiot who has no interviewing skills apart from pathetically asking the same question over and over to try and get the answer SHE wants) did do before it was shown was....give a warning (for the snowflakes no doubt) that....'the following contains racist language'.....However what they DID NOT explain was that said language used by Patel was simply quoting what SHE HAD BEEN CALLED in the past. The BBC news is a left wing grand standing media outlet that is so fucking biased it makes Baldrick look like a MENSA candidate!

Saw a pic from weekend protest

The actual pic you saw a protester with a huge baton

On BBC report the guy was cropped out

They remind me of this

20200605_121702.thumb.jpg.a9ebd7d2174b3f6a2a7eaee5d353c2c0.jpg

21 hours ago, Normski said:

A refresher for Newcomers to the page wishing to cancel their tv licence.

1. Contact Tvl and inform them you no longer require a licence. (they will push you for a reason but there is NO requirement to go further than this. Be persistent)

2. Wait for the barrage of threat letters and the Tvl Bully Boy visit.  Return all mail addressed in your name back to them with no longer resides written on the envelope. Once letters are addressed to the legal occupier just bin them.

3. The door knocks and your asked the following...' are you mr or mrs xxxxxx'......or 'are you the occupier'......or 'have you recently moved here'.
ALWAYS answer with WHO ARE YOU?
When they introduce themselves as Tv Licencing state simply
'I do not need a tv licence and I dont wish to purchase one from you'. Close your door immediately. 

There is NO legal or lawful obligation to speak to these people. 99% of their convictions are secured based on a voluntary admission of guilt,  signed on the doorstep.  (I.e 178 record of interview form)

Control the encounter from the beginning.  These people are trying to take your money. 

Recording these people is Like garlic to a vampire,  they seem to run away.......It does give you a record however if they try to fabricate evidence.

DO NOT WORRY about the POLICE. They do not enforce the licence fee. They only attend the execution of a VERY RARE search warrant to PREVENT A BREACH OF THE PEACE. 

Ask any questions below and our admins and long term followers will be happy to assist.

TAKE NOTE********

Anyone on the payment scheme MUST also cancel this scheme. This is a contract with tvl and failure to pay without cancelling will result in a court appearance. 

TVL detection equipment has NEVER EVER EVER been used as evidence in a court room. A common myth to intimidate people into paying.

tv licence man knocks on a door one morning and says to the women im from the tv licence people and im here to see your licence. the lady says you didnt even ask if i have a tv? he said i know you have a tv because i have a tv detection van outside and it tells me you have a tv. she said fine but im running late so come back at 2 and my husband will be home and he will show it to you. and if he dont know where it is tell him its behind the picture on the fireplace. so he goes back at 2 to see the husband and says i was here this morning to see your tv licence and now im back. the guy said how do you know we have a tv. he said i have a tv detction van outside and it tells me you have a tv. the guy said im not sure where my wife put it. he said its behind the pictue on the fireplace.. he said fucking hell mate thats some van you got out there. 

• Administrator

https://apnews.com/144f6de00733191b08a31f60965982fc

Two kids shot by Kenyan police while trying to arrest a Muslim using them as human shields.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-8171799/Kenyan-cops-shoot-13-year-old-boy-dead-20-minutes-coronavirus-curfew-came-force.html

Kenyan 13 year old boy shot by police in Narobi for breaking Covid curfew

Nothing on the BBC. Fuck all. 3 innocent kids who had held guns to any pregnant women.

This is just Kenya - I am sure there are loads more in other parts of Africa.

Isnt it racist for the BBC not to report it in this country  - why? Is it because they're institutionally racist?

• Administrator

The BBC sport site:

(From top to bottom)

Football needs more black managers - Sterling

Remove all racist symbols - Hamilton

I salute those who have but athletes shouldn't have to fix racism- sport England's Grant.

I was called 'bling' because I was black - Richard's

You can feel the pain - St Maxim on Floyd and growing up with nothing

We want to find a solution- Sterling supports 'peaceful' protests

I get mistake for other black players - Taylor Townsend

Racism is a pendemic - Antony Joshua

IMPARTIAL AND UNBIASED    ?

25 minutes ago, boro_boy said:

The BBC sport site:

(From top to bottom)

Football needs more black managers - Sterling

Remove all racist symbols - Hamilton

I salute those who have but athletes shouldn't have to fix racism- sport England's Grant.

I was called 'bling' because I was black - Richard's

You can feel the pain - St Maxim on Floyd and growing up with nothing

We want to find a solution- Sterling supports 'peaceful' protests

I get mistake for other black players - Taylor Townsend

Racism is a pendemic - Antony Joshua

IMPARTIAL AND UNBIASED    ?

Dwight Yorke is also whining about this manager shite

English football is awash with black players earning more money than fans could ever dream

So clubs obvs think they're good enough

If you are good enough you will get a manager's job regardless of colour

If you are shite you won't

The end