Defund The BBC

5 minutes ago, Winston Ingram said:

The thing I don't get is that language was okay when it was written, so why ban it? If it was written for this Christmas I could have more of an understanding about why it isn't okay. So I assume they are going to stop playing all the songs that are about hitting your wife about because that was a done thing back in the day and is now very frowned upon.  

Delilah comes to mind, part of the Royal family were badly criticized a few years back for singing and clapping to a live performance by Sir Tom Jones.

No one was complaining when the song came out in the 60s, my mother would sing along every time it was played on the radio:beer:

• Replies 189
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

A refresher for Newcomers to the page wishing to cancel their tv licence. 1. Contact Tvl and inform them you no longer require a licence. (they will push you for a reason but there is NO requirem

Someone made a cracking point when he attacked the Tories about letting poor kids starve,whilst he is paid £1.75m yearly there are poor people being imprisoned for not paying the tv tax that pays his

Just fucking do it  

Posted Images

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...