You are a guest user Click to join the site!

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, Mr Magnificent said:

Odds on favourite is Warnock now to get Blues job.

Don't want a dinosaur, I wan't somebody who will take us forward. going on the great (not) decisions of our board last few years, it will be Craig Gardner  and Robbo. Chris Hughton is favourite on the sites in looking at, that would be a perfect feckin ending.

Warnock is a dinasaur but I think he'd get the best out of your squad and could potentially be your best option for promotion. 

Let's be honest once you are up you would need to be looking elsewhere though as he's already said he's not interested in the Premier league. 

The manager I'd be going for out of that list is Chris Houghton, he's a good manager. 

Michael Laudrup, what a name that would be but wouldn't make sense for me, what does he know about the championship, you need experience of the league. 

Edited by Red Devil
1 hour ago, Red Devil said:

Warnock is a dinasaur but I think he'd get the best out of your squad and could potentially be your best option for promotion. 

Let's be honest once you are up you would need to be looking elsewhere though as he's already said he's not interested in the Premier league. 

The manager I'd be going for out of that list is Chris Houghton, he's a good manager. 

Michael Laudrup, what a name that would be but wouldn't make sense for me, what does he know about the championship, you need experience of the league. 

I agree RD.

Houghton is proven.

We are skint tho. Probably Bowyer or Gardner.

No reason why Superally can't be assistant as he is a good number two. ????

43 minutes ago, Mr Magnificent said:

I cannot understand and will never understand people over the age of 30 that don't like the police.

Surely by that age maturity sets in?

Ever been walking through Digbeth with your 7 year old granddaughter at 11am on a Saturday morning, taking her to a game with full corporate package, against Norwich FFS, Had 11 OB jump out of a van, throw you up a wall, being rough and horrible whilst filming you for absolutely no reason?, leaving your Grandchild terrified and screaming with fear?

Have you ever had that?

And don't for one second try and justify the actions on the OB that day.

Generally i have no problem with them, tho on match days at Blues they often turn into total cunts for no reason. ( tho they got to justify their overtime some way). Personally i think they should be chasing people vandalising our statues and trying to erase our history right now but hey ho. Wishful thinking.

Try going Blues occasionally  fella, you may see for yourself.

On 15/06/2020 at 00:26, superally said:

Ever been walking through Digbeth with your 7 year old granddaughter at 11am on a Saturday morning, taking her to a game with full corporate package, against Norwich FFS, Had 11 OB jump out of a van, throw you up a wall, being rough and horrible whilst filming you for absolutely no reason?, leaving your Grandchild terrified and screaming with fear?

Have you ever had that?

And don't for one second try and justify the actions on the OB that day.

Generally i have no problem with them, tho on match days at Blues they often turn into total cunts for no reason. ( tho they got to justify their overtime some way). Personally i think they should be chasing people vandalising our statues and trying to erase our history right now but hey ho. Wishful thinking.

Try going Blues occasionally  fella, you may see for yourself.

To be fair I am if the opinion there is no fire without smoke.