You are a guest user Click to join the site!

£10 to watch "Behind closed doors games"

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

3 minutes ago, UNIQUE said:

i thought they were going to show all games for free. 

I was under the impression. 

But to watch a match behind closed doors is stupid, will be like watching a training match! 

But some people will pay for this, the die hard fans! I think the season ticket holders get this for free. Not sure whats happening to season ticket holders in terms of refunds!

14 minutes ago, boro_boy said:

But to watch a match behind closed doors is stupid, will be like watching a training match! 

But some people will pay for this, the die hard fans! I think the season ticket holders get this for free. Not sure whats happening to season ticket holders in terms of refunds!

i did read that they were getting a refund for games missed. 

12 minutes ago, boro_boy said:

I get the atmosphere will be less appealing but what makes you think they will play it out like a training match. 

Players will give 100% it's just a shame we won't see any fans in the grounds. Hopefully they will see sense and play crowd noises into the stadiums and adjust cameras so we don't see much of an empty stadium. 

Given most clubs outside the top few struggle to fill grounds it's not like we aren't used to seeing certain stadiums without fans in certain stands anyway. 

33 minutes ago, Red Devil said:

I get the atmosphere will be less appealing but what makes you think they will play it out like a training match. 

Players will give 100% it's just a shame we won't see any fans in the grounds. Hopefully they will see sense and play crowd noises into the stadiums and adjust cameras so we don't see much of an empty stadium. 

Given most clubs outside the top few struggle to fill grounds it's not like we aren't used to seeing certain stadiums without fans in certain stands anyway. 

I said it will be like a training game just because of the lack of crowd, probably should have said it will be like a normal boro game :lolpan:. I'm going to stick to watching all Boros defeats on the EFL show!

34 minutes ago, Red Devil said:

talking about clubs not filling grounds it was up until last week that i thought man city fans were dressing up as empty seats ffs. 

31 minutes ago, UNIQUE said:

tbh i think its a good thing if players treat it like a training game. ive seen lallana look like maradonna in training but that cunt is about as useful as a promise from a liar in a real game. 

Well we will soon see how shit football is without the fans!

1 hour ago, boro_boy said:

Well we will soon see how shit football is without the fans!

Like anything it will take some getting used to but one thing I do know, I'd rather have something than nothing. 

Footballers have all played without crowds before and performed well. They know people are watching ever game so they will compete and let's not forget what's on the line.

Trophies are still to play for. 

• 2 weeks later...