Fury v Joshua

Guest Red Devil

Defo behind Fury for this and he should walk it as technically he's on another level to the robotic Joshua. 

To be fair Fury needs to get through Wilder yet and whilst he destroyed him last time out we all know Wilder could stop him in the third if he lands one of those mega punches he possesses. 

7 minutes ago, Red Devil said:

Defo behind Fury for this and he should walk it as technically he's on another level to the robotic Joshua. 

To be fair Fury needs to get through Wilder yet and whilst he destroyed him last time out we all know Wilder could stop him in the third if he lands one of those mega punches he possesses. 

I don't think the Wilder fight will happen mate.

Fury absolutely broke him last time. Doubts deeply rooted in Wilder now. I think he will take the money and step aside. 

I think Fury will stop AJ too. Technically far superior. 

Guest Red Devil
34 minutes ago, Mr Magnificent said:

I don't think the Wilder fight will happen mate.

Fury absolutely broke him last time. Doubts deeply rooted in Wilder now. I think he will take the money and step aside. 

I think Fury will stop AJ too. Technically far superior. 

Wilder has too much pride to step aside mate, if it happens though its likely its gonna have to be behind closed doors unless the yanks are happy filling arenas. 

17 hours ago, Makdee said:

This fight should never happen this way when you get Daniel Kinahan bring involved it smells to the high heaven 

Is this the guy I saw a snippet of on the news earlier....reportedly involved in Organised Crime Mak ? Know nowt about him.

However....that aside and speaking of the boxing only....I don't know if Fury has said anything about what has happened re last weekend but I certainly am against Joshua now after what he said which was basically racist. I know it has nothing to do with their respective ring skills but when comments like that (Joshua) are made then my reaction is....well fuck you!

1 minute ago, Harold said:

Is this the guy I saw a snippet of on the news earlier....reportedly involved in Organised Crime Mak ? Know nowt about him.

However....that aside and speaking of the boxing only....I don't know if Fury has said anything about what has happened re last weekend but I certainly am against Joshua now after what he said which was basically racist. I know it has nothing to do with their respective ring skills but when comments like that (Joshua) are made then my reaction is....well fuck you!

Yeah he is a top dog in the kinahan clan  Know for their involvement in drugs and not a few quids worth millions of pounds. Them and another crew have been having a feud in Dublin which has ended up in a few deaths at least two of who were total innocents. Scum of the highest order they are now arming themselves with automatic weapons and  don’t care who they hit. The most profile murder was at a hotel in Dublin at a bar zing weigh in. A few of them went in disguised as guards and shot at least one dead can’t remember just how many. We were staying in a hotel just along the road was feckin nuts 

13 minutes ago, Makdee said:

Yeah he is a top dog in the kinahan clan  Know for their involvement in drugs and not a few quids worth millions of pounds. Them and another crew have been having a feud in Dublin which has ended up in a few deaths at least two of who were total innocents. Scum of the highest order they are now arming themselves with automatic weapons and  don’t care who they hit. The most profile murder was at a hotel in Dublin at a bar zing weigh in. A few of them went in disguised as guards and shot at least one dead can’t remember just how many. We were staying in a hotel just along the road was feckin nuts 

Cheers mate....another question....what is his involvement in this ? Not taking the piss....I'm seriously interested.

Well going by Fury’s comment Kinahan got the bout over the line so whether it was money or threats who knows. Just find it pathetic he was involved in a shooting at a boxing weigh in and Fury is being overly pally with him 

1 hour ago, Makdee said:

Well going by Fury’s comment Kinahan got the bout over the line so whether it was money or threats who knows. Just find it pathetic he was involved in a shooting at a boxing weigh in and Fury is being overly pally with him 

https://www.nytimes.com/aponline/2020/06/11/sports/ap-box-joshua-fury-promoter.html

Agree with you...fight should not go ahead.

1 hour ago, Makdee said:

11 minutes ago, superally said:

Fury won’t treat this like the Wilder fight. If he tries to consistently walk AJ down he’s getting knocked out.

Fury has ten times the boxing brain of AJ.

He will jab his head off then knock him out. 

12 minutes ago, Mr Magnificent said:

Fury has ten times the boxing brain of AJ.

He will jab his head off then knock him out. 

Agree 100%, tho if he fight's him like he did wilder, he will lose. He has a lot more to his game tho, and will no doubt fight a different way, whatever way it is he needs to win.

AJ is very flawed.

Dylan Whyte was one lunch from finishing him. Ruiz did. A very old Klitschko had AJ rocking all over the place too 

Fury has heart, skill and a good chin.

Only one winner for me.

I am not a huge fan of either tho to be fair. 

Guest Red Devil
16 minutes ago, Mr Magnificent said:

AJ is very flawed.

Dylan Whyte was one lunch from finishing him. Ruiz did. A very old Klitschko had AJ rocking all over the place too 

Fury has heart, skill and a good chin.

Only one winner for me.

I am not a huge fan of either tho to be fair. 

Spot on pal, I don't rate Joshua very much to be fair he made hard work of so many average fighters before getting stopped by Ruiz. 

I think Fury wipes the floor with him myself, he moves like a middleweight at heavyweight and me personally I don't see a way Wilder or Joshua can beat him on points if they don't stop him as he's too skilled for them. 

The only thing that bothers me with Fury is his legacy and record could be better than some of the all time greats if he finishes undefeated but in my opinion he's fighting in a era of lesser fighters. 

Lewis, Tyson, Holyfield, Bowe, Ali, Fraser, Liston, Foreman, Marciano. 

They all walk the floor with this generation.