PS5 - It looks amazing

simonutd

Guest Red Devil

Got the PS4 two days after release, doubt I will get this that early as pre sales will be insane. 

Will try though. 

1 minute ago, Red Devil said:

Got the PS4 two days after release, doubt I will get this that early as pre sales will be insane. 

Will try though. 

Sony are pretty good, there were loads of PS4 over, and I;m sure they will do the same with PS5. There are 2 versions, a media and digital one, digital has no blu ray drive, i like the drive to watch films on

Feck Sony and PS whatever, get your heads out of your phones, PS whatever else device you choose to bury your heads in, and enjoy the world around you.

Not allowed in my house, we play traditional games, and engage and talk with each other.

Like the sign outside my door says, I do not invite people here, to stare at their phones.

PS is creating a generation of non social skilled feckin zombies. I really do not like them.

Rant over.

5 minutes ago, superally said:

Feck Sony and PS whatever, get your heads out of your phones, PS whatever else device you choose to bury your heads in, and enjoy the world around you.

Not allowed in my house, we play traditional games, and engage and talk with each other.

Like the sign outside my door says, I do not invite people here, to stare at their phones.

PS is creating a generation of non social skilled feckin zombies. I really do not like them.

Rant over.

Haha get a grip old man lol,

i use my ps4 as a bluray player more than anything else, and i think maybe 10 times in the last year i played games on it. I just like having one, reminds me of being young again

• Administrator
9 hours ago, simonutd said:

I have had every PlayStation on day release and i can not wait for this one, 

ps5.jpg

Gaming PC all the way mate. 

Better graphics, mouse and keyboard for controls. Shame the prices are fucking ridiculous haha. But if I had a choice for Xbox or playstation I'd choose Xbox. But never really played on a playstation. 

8 hours ago, superally said:

On a similar line....since this 'lockdown' began and the 1 hour excercise....blah blah, blah....the canal towpath at the rear of our gaff has been inundated with walkers and cyclists. It is really astonishing to me and the missus the number of youngsters on foot and on their bikes (I kid you not) that pass by with their faces stuck in their phones. How the fuck would they live without them ?

• Administrator
1 hour ago, Harold said:

On a similar line....since this 'lockdown' began and the 1 hour excercise....blah blah, blah....the canal towpath at the rear of our gaff has been inundated with walkers and cyclists. It is really astonishing to me and the missus the number of youngsters on foot and on their bikes (I kid you not) that pass by with their faces stuck in their phones. How the fuck would they live without them ?

It annoys me, I use my phone quite a bit but if I'm out I'll only use it for photos. 

Guest Red Devil
10 hours ago, superally said:

Rant over.

Come on mate I don't think any of us are likely to be spending all day playing a PlayStation. The most I'd play a day is a couple of hours. 

What's the difference with that and watching a movie really, both are for entertainment. 

I agree on the phones though, my wife is glued to hers and it drives me insane. 

1 hour ago, Red Devil said:

Come on mate I don't think any of us are likely to be spending all day playing a PlayStation. The most I'd play a day is a couple of hours. 

What's the difference with that and watching a movie really, both are for entertainment. 

I agree on the phones though, my wife is glued to hers and it drives me insane. 

I've never owned or played one of those things....age difference I presume.

On 12/06/2020 at 07:57, boro_boy said:

Gaming PC all the way mate. 

Better graphics, mouse and keyboard for controls. Shame the prices are fucking ridiculous haha. But if I had a choice for Xbox or playstation I'd choose Xbox. But never really played on a playstation. 

I work on a PC all day, and my laptop is really high spec and could play most games, but it just reminds me of work, and Xbox is Microsoft, i just don't want to think about work when gaming. I prefer the PlayStation mainly because of the controller and the games

Just now, UNIQUE said:

the ps5 and xbox will pretty much be the same when it comes to specs but people will buy a ps5 because the list of exclusives on ps is massive. 

That is true, also if you can play the main games and eventually all your ps4 games on it thats a big incentive, the PS4 sold twice as many as xbox.

• Administrator
5 minutes ago, simonutd said:

I work on a PC all day, and my laptop is really high spec and could play most games, but it just reminds me of work, and Xbox is Microsoft, i just don't want to think about work when gaming. I prefer the PlayStation mainly because of the controller and the games

Not a bad answer that like haha. But I see where your coming from. 

But laptops all the way for me. I think I owned an Xbox for about a year until I sold it! I only ever played FIFA and I was wank at that, getting hammered off kids, or winning 2-1 then end up losing 2-3 to a kid!!! SO FUCKING ANNOYING!!!

2 hours ago, boro_boy said:

Not a bad answer that like haha. But I see where your coming from. 

But laptops all the way for me. I think I owned an Xbox for about a year until I sold it! I only ever played FIFA and I was wank at that, getting hammered off kids, or winning 2-1 then end up losing 2-3 to a kid!!! SO FUCKING ANNOYING!!!

Mines a few years old now, due a new one in the summer from work, this one is i7, 16gb of ram, 960gb sd and an 256gb m2 drive as main drive, and a nvidea GC along with a intel one for background stuff. Need it this days when i plug into a cctv system that has 100 8MP(4k) cameras, it struggling a bit now. I always go for 17" screen as well.