Men Behaving Badly

Normski

Guest Red Devil

The sign of a good comedy is if it can stand the sands of time, Only fools and horses never gets boring, Faulty towers another classic, Steptoe and son, Rising damp etc..

Whilst I was a huge Men behaving badly fan back in the day I watched an episode a few years back and found it pretty crap. I don't believe it's classic but just a decent sitcom. 

7 minutes ago, Red Devil said:

The sign of a good comedy is if it can stand the sands of time, Only fools and horses never gets boring, Faulty towers another classic, Steptoe and son, Rising damp etc..

Whilst I was a huge Men behaving badly fan back in the day I watched an episode a few years back and found it pretty crap. I don't believe it's classic but just a decent sitcom. 

I will put it to the test over the weekend

How hot was Leslie Ash then before she gave herself a trout face

6 minutes ago, Red Devil said:

That is a good way to look at it mate.

I know if I put the IT Crowd on then I am going to laugh my head off.

Screenshot_20200612-164635~2.png

Guest Red Devil
1 hour ago, Mr Magnificent said:

I've never watched the IT Crowd before might give it a whirl, is it on anything for streaming? 

Even the likes of The Inbetweeners seems really dated and unfunny now when I've seen it recently and it's not even that old in fairness. 

15 minutes ago, Red Devil said:

I've never watched the IT Crowd before might give it a whirl, is it on anything for streaming? 

Even the likes of The Inbetweeners seems really dated and unfunny now when I've seen it recently and it's not even that old in fairness. 

Its on netflix mate

14 hours ago, Red Devil said:

I've never watched the IT Crowd before might give it a whirl

I had never watched it until they started talking about it on here a few months ago saying it was great. Watched about 3 episodes to give it the benefit of the doubt.....tbh I struggled to raise a smile far less a laugh.....but that's just me. Cannot in anyway be compared to Fawlty Towers, OFAH or others mentioned on the forum. Each to their own though.

• Administrator
16 hours ago, Normski said:

16 hours ago, Red Devil said:

Men behaving badly was good, not watched it recently but back in the day I loved it!

16 hours ago, Mr Magnificent said:

Absolutely love the IT Crowd, very funny :lolpan:

14 minutes ago, Harold said:

I had never watched it until they started talking about it on here a few months ago saying it was great. Watched about 3 episodes to give it the benefit of the doubt.....tbh I struggled to raise a smile far less a laugh.....but that's just me. Cannot in anyway be compared to Fawlty Towers, OFAH or others mentioned on the forum. Each to their own though.

Least you tried it, can't beat a trier ?. But comedy is very personal something I like, you might hate and vice versa ??

• Administrator
16 hours ago, Normski said:

Yeah Leslie ash very very pretty before she got stung!

23 minutes ago, boro_boy said:

But comedy is very personal something I like, you might hate and vice versa

Totally mate....did you ever give that one I mentioned a while back....This Country ? One of these with 'not so obvious' comedy throughout.