Primark Wankers

Normski

Just now, Normski said:

Mate sent me a vid of seriously long queues that even outshines the Macdonalds and Ikea wankers

How can you be that desperate?

That's nothing.
When the NZ government moved us down to alert level 3 there were traffic jams at KFC and MacDonalds drive thrus.

8 minutes ago, Hairy Scot said:

That's nothing.
When the NZ government moved us down to alert level 3 there were traffic jams at KFC and MacDonalds drive thrus.

It was the same here and in the Uk mate. Think it may have been the springburn, Glasgow one they had to get had police in to sort out three traffic 

Guest Red Devil

Just drove past Sports direct near where I live I'd say the queue to get in was at least 300m long if not more. 

Madness. 

3 hours ago, Normski said:

Mate sent me a vid of seriously long queues that even outshines the Macdonalds and Ikea wankers

How can you be that desperate?

saw a clip this morning....my first thought was...Seriously ? Lot of sad fuckers going about mate.

15 minutes ago, redblood said:

Think of all the fat sweaty Karen’s in their black leggings and big white Mickey Mouse knickers that you can see through the leggings that have queued up for hours just to get some summer clothes so we can all see their cellulite!

No......just No......lol

Guest Red Devil

What's wrong with these people, Primark is cheap as fuck all year round so I doubt they are gonna make any major savings by queueing for 3 hours. 

I know some people are more hard up than others but if you've got to queue three hours for Primark you must be fucking skint. 

As for Sports direct that's a load of bollocks as well, they should have dropped the sports from the title years ago as I'm more likely to come out with a hi viz vest, Rigger boots and a oversized calculator than anything that remotely relates to sport. 

Edited by Red Devil

1 hour ago, redblood said:

Think of all the fat sweaty Karen’s in their black leggings and big white Mickey Mouse knickers that you can see through the leggings that have queued up for hours just to get some summer clothes so we can all see their cellulite!

20200615_175454.thumb.jpg.3d276969cd79ff24ca7feec38136563e.jpg

5 hours ago, Red Devil said:

Just drove past Sports direct near where I live I'd say the queue to get in was at least 300m long if not more. 

Madness. 

sports direct is the perfect place to shop for birthday presents for people you dont like. i have bought my wife and kids some handy stuff from there. ?

7 minutes ago, sployal said:

Could someone please enlighten me, who or what the fuck is Primark?:beer:

its a shop that sells bad clothes for very little money. in other words a africans dream. 

Guest Red Devil
1 hour ago, sployal said:

Could someone please enlighten me, who or what the fuck is Primark?:beer:

Think market clothing but sold in a retail shop to masses of scruffy penny pinchers. 

Went in once with a family member who went at it like supermarket sweep and the overall bill came to less than I spend on a polo shirt. 

Whilst I'd usually say I'm the mug in this story if you'd seen the quality of this stuff these lemmings are buying you'd understand why it's so cheap. 

Yet the place is packed to the rafters and the owners must be fucking loaded. 

3 minutes ago, Red Devil said:

Think market clothing but sold in a retail shop to masses of scruffy penny pinchers. 

Went in once with a family member who went at it like supermarket sweep and the overall bill came to less than I spend on a polo shirt. 

Whilst I'd usually say I'm the mug in this story if you'd seen the quality of this stuff these lemmings are buying you'd understand why it's so cheap. 

Yet the place is packed to the rafters and the owners must be fucking loaded. 

Take it is all made in Asia by underpaid slave workers, correct?