• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 1 Guest (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online

Manchester United will make teams nervous with Marcus Rashford and Paul Pogba fit, says Jamie Redknapp

boro_boy

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Guest Red Devil

He's right though, Pogba will enjoy playing with Fernandes and the dogs of War in Fred and Mctomminey will allow them the freedom the go at teams at will. 

Rashford is growing as man and is looking a physical beast now and we've got plenty of decent attacking options. 

Things are looking up for United and I'd say FA Cup and Europa league are genuine attandable targets. 

Guest Red Devil
1 minute ago, UNIQUE said:

manure should sell pogba for as much money they can get for him. the guy is lazy and makes trouble and his agent is the worst man in football. 

Mate with better players he will be a better player. 

He was trying to carry us on his own at times and that's not his game. He's a playmaker and I believe he will be better with the current up turn in form.

Besides no one is buying Pogba any time soon after this crisis. No one has the money, unless Paris come in for him and even then does he value the French league over the Premier league. 

6 minutes ago, Red Devil said:

Mate with better players he will be a better player. 

He was trying to carry us on his own at times and that's not his game. He's a playmaker and I believe he will be better with the current up turn in form.

Besides no one is buying Pogba any time soon after this crisis. No one has the money, unless Paris come in for him and even then does he value the French league over the Premier league. 

pogba has the talent for sure but he has a bad attitude. you could rinse the shit out of madrid for him no bother ?

Guest Red Devil
6 minutes ago, UNIQUE said:

pogba has the talent for sure but he has a bad attitude. you could rinse the shit out of madrid for him no bother ?

I agree his attitude hasn't been great but when you profile is as big as his he must have disappointed the club has taken so long to push on. 

The model has changed now though, things are going back to the buy sensible and well thought out transfers. Players that want to be at United, players who have something to prove. 

Believe it or not you might mock the Sanchez transfer but I actually think he was the best thing that ever happened to the club. It was the turning point where the board and management finally said enough is enough, mega wage super stars aren't the way to go anymore, they rinse you of your money and put their feet up. 

We're on the way back and it's time for Pogba to decide whether he comes along for the ride or goes, if he stays he could be twice the player we've had before. 

2 minutes ago, Red Devil said:

I agree his attitude hasn't been great but when you profile is as big as his he must have disappointed the club has taken so long to push on. 

The model has changed now though, things are going back to the buy sensible and well thought out transfers. Players that want to be at United, players who have something to prove. 

Believe it or not you might mock the Sanchez transfer but I actually think he was the best thing that ever happened to the club. It was the turning point where the board and management finally said enough is enough, mega wage super stars aren't the way to go anymore, they rinse you of your money and put their feet up. 

We're on the way back and it's time for Pogba to decide whether he comes along for the ride or goes, if he stays he could be twice the player we've had before. 

fernandes was a great buy tbh. i must admit i wanted liverpool to sign him. 

Guest Red Devil
Just now, UNIQUE said:

fernandes was a great buy tbh. i must admit i wanted liverpool to sign him. 

He is exactly what this team was missing can't wait to see him link with Rashfords pace, his through balls and his pace. 

Could be really dangerous.