Boris

Guest Red Devil

Let's look at it this way... 

Lockdown far too late and lost more than double the rate of deaths we were aiming to lose. 

He then allows mass protests and vandalism of objects of British heritage. Being a total soft touch. 

Id be happier if he stood down and the Chancellor Rishi took over the reigns. 

He seems the soundest Tory in that cabinet. 

1 hour ago, Mr Magnificent said:

How do you rate him so far?

I am disappointed to be fair. I think he has been lightweight and not harsh enough on liberal thugs. 

I like the guy and think that under the present day circumstances he is doing okay, the Coronavirus crisis may have been handled better but WTF every other country was in the same shit. As for Brexit, i think he will come out good and do the best for Britain. I don't understand you saying he has not been harsh enough on Liberal thugs, what do you mean exactly?

16 minutes ago, sployal said:

I like the guy and think that under the present day circumstances he is doing okay, the Coronavirus crisis may have been handled better but WTF every other country was in the same shit. As for Brexit, i think he will come out good and do the best for Britain. I don't understand you saying he has not been harsh enough on Liberal thugs, what do you mean exactly?

I think his wording in certain situations has pandered to them. 

20 minutes ago, sployal said:

2 minutes ago, Mr Magnificent said:

I think his wording in certain situations has pandered to them. 

Could you be a bit more explicit Mags and give us one or two examples?

He's a fucking welthead,as bad as May,has done fuck all whilst boats of illegals are taxied into Dover by British sea patrols on a daily basis 

Stood by as statues and the cenotaph were vandalised and defaced as mob rule had the freedom of the country

He is operating a 2 tier policing and justice system,it stinks of piss

He's decided to bring in quarantine for incoming people 3 months too late...bizarre

Lied through his teeth about Norn Iron and Brexit

19 minutes ago, Normski said:

He's a fucking welthead,as bad as May,has done fuck all whilst boats of illegals are taxied into Dover by British sea patrols on a daily basis 

Stood by as statues and the cenotaph were vandalised and defaced as mob rule had the freedom of the country

He's decided to bring in quarantine for incoming people 3 months too late...bizarre

Norm, to claim he is as bad May is an injustice to how utterly contemptible May actually was, an absolute disgrace,  worst PM this country has produced..... and I included Blair in that statement 

I agree Boris is weak in a lot of areas, but he is not as bad as May, if she had stayed as PM, fuck knows where we would be now

5 minutes ago, Normski said:

That's a bit strong Norm, in the situation May had put us into i would say he has done better than most latest PM's, as for today's crises (COVID, Illegals, riots etc), it is his ministers who are weak and to blame, he must get hard knuckled people into his government who have the balls to make change, FFS he has a majority and must make the best and most of it.

45 minutes ago, sployal said:

Could you be a bit more explicit Mags and give us one or two examples?

Johnson tweeted: Racist thuggery has no place on our streets. Anyone attacking the police will be met with full force of the law. These marches & protests have been subverted by violence and breach current guidelines. Racism has no part in the UK and we must work together to make that a reality.

This was a direct shot at right wing activists, meanwhile the liberals can tear statues down, burn flags at the war memorial and cause fucking mayhem and his silence is deafening. 

9 minutes ago, Bastion said:

Norm, to claim he is as bad May is an injustice to how utterly contemptible May actually was, an absolute disgrace,  worst PM this country has produced..... and I included Blair in that statement 

I agree Boris is weak in a lot of areas, but he is not as bad as May, if she had stayed as PM, fuck knows where we would be now

His only saving grace is Brexit

Didn't he say we can now control our borders? That's a complete pisstake as we all see the daily dinghies taxied in and even more so because Bojo pays the French  millions to stop the freeloaders coming in the first place

What took place 2 weekends ago was a fucking disgrace,embarrassing,desecration of the war dead and statues,Met police dressed up like they were going to the park for a picnic after several days of this shite and the governments response........FUCK ALL....weak as fuck.....instead of showing leadership at a critical time they hid away incase BLM and leftie cunts shouted at them

They are supposed to have brought in a fast tracked justice system......who's been prosecuted?

People who attacked the police?

People who attacked Downing St?

People who defaced the Cenotaph?

People who tore down a statue?

People who defaced Churchill's Statue?

The cunt who tried to burn the Union flag at the Cenotaph as the police watched?

No ......1 person has who took a fucking piss

Guest Red Devil

I think we're letting him off with the NHS PPE bullshit as well. 

Buying tons of dodgy PPE from Turkey for it to arrive and not be fit for purpose. 

Pathetic. 

12 minutes ago, Red Devil said:

I think we're letting him off with the NHS PPE bullshit as well. 

Buying tons of dodgy PPE from Turkey for it to arrive and not be fit for purpose. 

Pathetic. 

I strongly disagree mate

That's the job of highly paid managers and execs of different health authorities throughout the UK

2 minutes ago, Normski said:

His only saving grace is Brexit

Didn't he say we can now control our borders? That's a complete pisstake as we all see the daily dinghies taxied in and even more so because Bojo pays the French  millions to stop the freeloaders coming in the first place

What took place 2 weekends ago was a fucking disgrace,embarrassing,desecration of the war dead and statues,Met police dressed up like they were going to the park for a picnic after several days of this shite and the governments response........FUCK ALL....weak as fuck.....instead of showing leadership at a critical time they hid away incase BLM and leftie cunts shouted at them

They are supposed to have brought in a fast tracked justice system......who's been prosecuted?

People who attacked the police?

People who attacked Downing St?

People who defaced the Cenotaph?

People who tore down a statue?

People who defaced Churchill's Statue?

The cunt who tried to burn the Union flag at the Cenotaph as the police watched?

No ......1 person has who took a fucking piss

First sure, the justice system needs to be more consistent,  hearing they are looking stronger sentencing for attacks on war Memorials etc.....

Hopefully it happens 

I'm actually surprised you give little credit for Brexit, when you consider what he was up against. 

2 minutes ago, Normski said:

The perfect example of doing fuck all......i await swift gov action of this illegal gathering

You'll be waiting a long time.

Bojo won't go near that with a ten footer. 

Guest Red Devil
2 hours ago, Normski said:

I strongly disagree mate

That's the job of highly paid managers and execs of different health authorities throughout the UK

Fair enough but the buck stops with him, he had a month to prepare it might have been someone else's job but a go leader makes sure he's on top of everything. 

Why were the Italians dressed like they were working on Chernobly and our guys at a cheap mask and pinny in. 

We knew in advance, he should have made sure his NHS service were ready.