• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 3 Guests (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online

There's a Bigger Problem Than Racism in The Uk

Normski

10 minutes ago, Normski said:

And it's grooming gangs,the UK's very own little pandemic which i guess is also racism

Never once have i saw the Lineker"s or the Morgan's or the Abbott's or the Lammy's condemn these cunts which is utterly utterly fucking shameful and sick

I would like to see them challenged on tv

And in this current climate which shows absolutely no sign of abating Norm, we are not going to see that on the box. Off the top of my head the only interviewer on MSTV who would have the actual gonads to really put them to the sword is our friend Andrew Neil and I doubt very very much if his employers would permit that to be a subject for him to go to town on. We've spoken about this ad nauseum about reasons why it was allowed to happen, why it was allowed to continue, why the silence from the authorities (Police, councils, Government).....The Fear of being labeled RACIST. So with our country (UK) being painted as being institutionally and inherently racist, imo there is no way that what you, quite rightly, suggest is going to happen.

5 hours ago, Harold said:

And in this current climate which shows absolutely no sign of abating Norm, we are not going to see that on the box. Off the top of my head the only interviewer on MSTV who would have the actual gonads to really put them to the sword is our friend Andrew Neil and I doubt very very much if his employers would permit that to be a subject for him to go to town on. We've spoken about this ad nauseum about reasons why it was allowed to happen, why it was allowed to continue, why the silence from the authorities (Police, councils, Government).....The Fear of being labeled RACIST. So with our country (UK) being painted as being institutionally and inherently racist, imo there is no way that what you, quite rightly, suggest is going to happen.

I know its covered a lot in my other thread but feel in the current climate this is definitely a bigger problem in the UK

2 women who highlighted this evil lost their jobs and a 3rd resigned from her highly paid job in GMP to become a police whistleblower

Sara Rowbotham

As a front line sexual health worker, who led the NHS crisis team, she made 181 referrals detailing the abuse and sexual grooming of young people between 2005 and 2011.[5] In 2012 she told the Rochdale inquiry her bosses had ignored scores of warnings that girls were being groomed and sexually exploited.[5] She was made redundant two years later, in 2014.[6]

Sarah Champion

Jeremy Corbyn has forced one of his senior ministers to resign after she claimed that some Pakistani men groom and rape young white girls, it has emerged.

Sarah Champion, the Labour MP for Rotherham and former shadow secretary of state for women and equalities, was asked to resign after writing an article in The Sun newspaper warning that more must be done to stop gangs of Pakistani men targeting young girls for sex.

Maggie Oliver

A whistleblowing former detective has called for police officers to be prosecuted for "deliberately ignoring" the sexual abuse of young girls.

Maggie Oliver said abuse between 2003 and 2005 was met by "gross criminal neglect at the top echelons" of Greater Manchester Police (GMP).

On Tuesday a report criticised the way authorities handled cases and GMP later admitted "authorities fell short".

GMP's Chief Constable said he was committed to justice for the victims.

Ms Oliver, who resigned over the way cases in Rochdale were handled by the force, said: "These are not mistakes - I want to make it absolutely clear - these were deliberate acts to bury and ignore the abuse of many, many vulnerable children."

Boris should grow a set of fucking balls and order a public inquiry of why so many underage girls were failed by the police,social workers and Labour inc Gordon Brown

This is a national scandal

Edited by Normski

12 minutes ago, Normski said:

I know its covered a lot in my other thread but feel in the current climate this is definitely a bigger problem in the UK

Norm....I think you have taken my post out of context. When I said it had been discussed ad nauseum elsewhere I was taking about what the forum discussed about the happenings. I most certainly did not mean that you should not start this thread because I did say you were correct to highlight the fact that this is not happening. I gave my opinion as to why I believe it won't.

16 minutes ago, Harold said:

Norm....I think you have taken my post out of context. When I said it had been discussed ad nauseum elsewhere I was taking about what the forum discussed about the happenings. I most certainly did not mean that you should not start this thread because I did say you were correct to highlight the fact that this is not happening. I gave my opinion as to why I believe it won't.

Did you know a certain Labour Leader was director of the CPS?

Now this is interesting

Arguably the biggest scandal during his time as DPP came right at the beginning of his tenure. A victim of the Rochdale Grooming gang had reported to Greater Manchester Police the sexual exploitation she’d been experiencing since the age of 15, including becoming pregnant by one of the men abusing her. When referred to the CPS, they decided that the victim was ‘not credible’ and that due to ‘insufficient evidence’ there was an ‘unrealistic prospect of conviction’. Victims continued to be plied with alcohol, drugs and gifts and were prostituted out to multiple men a night, multiple times a week for a further five years.

In 2011, Nazir Afzal, who was then the chief prosecutor in the North West, reopened the case. The evidence previously deemed ‘insufficient’ by Starmer’s CPS — evidence which included DNA and eventually led to 47 other victims allegations — proved vital to securing the convictions of ten men. 

8 minutes ago, Normski said:

Did you know a certain Labour Leader was director of the CPS?

Aye I knew that he was but I couldn't mind if these happenings were during his tenure. No surprise tbh and no doubt that he now use his position to put serious obstacles in the way of what you suggest and again cite the current climate for this. He doesn'r want to upset any apple cart after....'taking the knee' !!!

24 minutes ago, Harold said:

Aye I knew that he was but I couldn't mind if these happenings were during his tenure. No surprise tbh and no doubt that he now use his position to put serious obstacles in the way of what you suggest and again cite the current climate for this. He doesn'r want to upset any apple cart after....'taking the knee' !!!

A new one on me......Labour are rotten to the core

16 hours ago, Normski said:

And it's grooming gangs,the UK's very own little pandemic which i guess is also racism

Never once have i saw the Lineker"s or the Morgan's or the Abbott's or the Lammy's condemn these cunts which is utterly utterly fucking shameful and sick

I would like to see them challenged on tv

Yes challenge big ears on MOTD.

Make him squirm. Vile cunt!

3 hours ago, Normski said:

Wow just wow...Khan you little vile cunt

Nothing to see here....move on. An official meeting and they won't even permit a question ? And as for that cunt Khan....nobody mentions race/faith apart from him.....This is how it's done Norm....bring race into the equation and try to make people feel uncomfortable. Fucking weasel.