West Brom v Birmingham....20/06/2020....3pm ko

Harold

• Administrator

Just put this on, via Firstrow sports stream link. 

The boro game had crowd noises being played in the stadium. This game just has people shouting, its like i'm inside a sports hall at a 5 aside match!

Just now, superally said:

Happy with a point from a game i expected nothing but misery from.

I can understand Blues fans having an interest but from a neutral's point of view, the bits I watched were fucking dire mate.

11 minutes ago, superally said:

Made worse by the lack of fans, those crowd noises seemed on a 10 second loop. Done my head in.

atmosphere really does make a difference mate. I've watched bits of German & today bits of English football and without fans actually in the grounds it is not appealing. I'm afraid that unless it concerns the individual's preferred team then it is going to remain poor.

Guest Red Devil

To be honest watching our game last night I felt they did really well to take you mind off the lack of fans. The camera angles and crowd noise worked really well. 

Having said that I watch Arsenal before and it was dreadful. 

• Administrator
1 hour ago, Red Devil said:

To be honest watching our game last night I felt they did really well to take you mind off the lack of fans. The camera angles and crowd noise worked really well. 

Having said that I watch Arsenal before and it was dreadful. 

I didn't hear any crowd on the Birmingham game, also the sound of the players was too loud! It was just slightly quieter than the commentators. The boro game had it right, it used the local radio station commentators, so with the and the crowd noise it was actually alright giving the circumstances.