Swing Low Sweet Chariot

Mr Magnificent

3 minutes ago, Mr Magnificent said:

https://www.skysports.com/rugby-union/news/12321/12010944/swing-low-sweet-chariot-an-important-read-for-england-rugby-fans

This will be next. I know BB disagrees, but honest to fuck it will go. Meghan and Baldrick on the case too. The RFU will cave in.

There's already a thread on it or has been discussed in a thread

3 minutes ago, Harold said:

not at all Hairy....bears sang it it....'Swing low sweet chariot, Gazza's here for 10 in a row'....unfortunately it didn't come to fruition.

TBH Harold, The Bears do sing a number of shit songs. However, in that respect they are not unique.

• Administrator
32 minutes ago, Mr Magnificent said:

https://www.skysports.com/rugby-union/news/12321/12010944/swing-low-sweet-chariot-an-important-read-for-england-rugby-fans

This will be next. I know BB disagrees, but honest to fuck it will go. Meghan and Baldrick on the case too. The RFU will cave in.

What do I disagree with? #FUCKBLM

4 minutes ago, Hairy Scot said:

TBH Harold, The Bears do sing a number of shit songs. However, in that respect they are not unique.

I like it....lol. just as I think Jerusalem is brilliant.

1 hour ago, boro_boy said:

What do I disagree with? #FUCKBLM

You said that rugby fans wouldn't stand for it being outlawed in another thread.

Watch it happen! The RFU will be just like the other spineless organisations. They will cave in to the pinko liberals.

10 minutes ago, Mr Magnificent said:

You said that rugby fans wouldn't stand for it being outlawed in another thread.

Watch it happen! The RFU will be just like the other spineless organisations. They will cave in to the pinko liberals.

How many fans does Twickers hold...80-90 thousand ? What do you think will happen when all these rugby fans start belting it out ?

14 minutes ago, Harold said:

How many fans does Twickers hold...80-90 thousand ? What do you think will happen when all these rugby fans start belting it out ?

Will they all do it though Harold?

They are educated types and usually follow rules. Are they going to risk being labelled racist? Players will walk off as well I bet.

There ain't no stopping this train now.

2 hours ago, Mr Magnificent said:

Will they all do it though Harold?

They are educated types and usually follow rules. Are they going to risk being labelled racist? Players will walk off as well I bet.

There ain't no stopping this train now.

Totally agree, the threat of being labeled a 'racist' will silence the crowds and player's will be encouraged to walk off. This 'train' started chugging has picked up speed and is now unstoppable, fuck the lot of them :beer:

1 hour ago, Harold said:

Still waiting for someone in ANY section of the MSM to 'ACTUALLY' explain in what way this song is racist ? Tum tee tum.....

Drumming Fingers GIFs | Tenor

It's not racist......it's linked to slavery....all colours of humans were slaves so not exclusive to blacks

I'm sick to the backteeth of race baiters implying it is

I guess the Guardian newspaper will have to shut up shop as it evolved from slavers and slavery

Wee Owen will hate that

• Administrator
4 hours ago, Mr Magnificent said:

It might be.banned but it will just take one person to start singing it that the while stadium will join in.

5 hours ago, sployal said:

Totally agree, the threat of being labeled a 'racist' will silence the crowds and player's will be encouraged to walk off. This 'train' started chugging has picked up speed and is now unstoppable, fuck the lot of them :beer:

That's what I'm talkin about my mate.