Is it appropriate....

Bastion

For an Adult male ..... let's say he's 24, to have a relationship with a a 14 year old girl?

I'll be honest, I'm actually surprised I'm having to ask this question,  but old opinion and behaviour seems build in to some people, Muslim Grooming Gangs, Rich elites.....etc

Any thoughts welcome. 

Guest Red Devil

They way it was put by Hairy was its not a crime to have a relationship as long as there is no sexual contact. 

Whilst it offended me and I found the suggestion disgusting I don't think he was saying he thinks this way. 

He was saying its not a crime, which I think it should be to be honest as it's disturbing. 

58 minutes ago, Bastion said:

For an Adult male ..... let's say he's 24, to have a relationship with a a 14 year old girl?

I'll be honest, I'm actually surprised I'm having to ask this question,  but old opinion and behaviour seems build in to some people, Muslim Grooming Gangs, Rich elites.....etc

Any thoughts welcome. 

Personally I believe it is very inappropriate. Kids of that age, no matter the outlook they give, their body shape (for females), they are still children and have not matured mentally. I was out the back a few weeks ago painting some decking up against the hedge and my next door neighbour had his daughter and granddaughter over for the weekend. The young lass is 14 and as I was painting she walked past up his garden and I turned to say hello....she was wearing a 'very' low cut top (looked like the top half of a swimsuit) and to say she was very developed would be an understatement. Talk about feeling uncomfortable ? and I diverted my eyes immediately and concentrated on painting the rest of the decking. Perhaps it's just me but I think that if I didn't feel the way I did and took the action I did then there would be something wrong.

Guest Red Devil
2 minutes ago, Harold said:

Personally I believe it is very inappropriate. Kids of that age, no matter the outlook they give, their body shape (for females), they are still children and have not matured mentally. I was out the back a few weeks ago painting some decking up against the hedge and my next door neighbour had his daughter and granddaughter over for the weekend. The young lass is 14 and as I was painting she walked past up his garden and I turned to say hello....she was wearing a 'very' low cut top (looked like the top half of a swimsuit) and to say she was very developed would be an understatement. Talk about feeling uncomfortable ? and I diverted my eyes immediately and concentrated on painting the rest of the decking. Perhaps it's just me but I think that if I didn't feel the way I did and took the action I did then there would be something wrong.

Correct to overlook would suggest you like what you see, to look away is to acknowledge you believe what they are wearing is inappropriate. 

Some parents need to get a grip of what their children are wearing. 

13 minutes ago, Red Devil said:

to look away is to acknowledge you believe what they are wearing is inappropriate. 

exactly mate....I've spoken to her before with no problem but as you say, wearing appropriate clothing.

• Administrator
38 minutes ago, Red Devil said:

Correct to overlook would suggest you like what you see, to look away is to acknowledge you believe what they are wearing is inappropriate. 

Some parents need to get a grip of what their children are wearing. 

Totally agree with that statement, it's disgusting for anyone to have a relationship with a 14 year old! Even an as a 16 year old its wrong. Their parents obviously give them money to buy clothes, they should go with them and not give in to her saying "but all my friends are wearing this".

So glad i'm never having kids and never have to worry about this kind of shit!