You are a guest user Click to join the site!

29 minutes ago, Normski said:

There are countless cases of people dying of COVID19 on their death certificate when they clearly didn't

I think the flu is worse than this

Also thinking about Bill Gates vid where he talks about a virus hitting the world from 5 yrs ago

Guess who is mass producing "vaccinations"?

Btw my niece had it with underlying health problems and is now recovered

Yeah I know about the people dying from say, heart disease but maybe having coronavirus but not actually dying from it! 

My work colleague likes Bill Gates, he watches loads of documentaries and apparently he nearly got rid of Ebola?

I think Bill Gates is alright but who fucking knows!

My missus usually get sfucking anything thats going but she's not got this yet, neither have I. The last time we were ill and both had temperatures was in December, She was ill a week before me, and then at the same time as me, we both got up, she went to puke in the upstairs toilet and I went in the downstairs toilet. I had a temp for a couple of days after that. I'm never ill. 

TBH I don't know what to believe!

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

tbh im dreading talking to my brother about this stuff. he is the kind of guy that will give you a problem for every solution and he has conspiricy for everything. but i do think something dodgy is going on. 

2 minutes ago, UNIQUE said:

tbh im dreading talking to my brother about this stuff. he is the kind of guy that will give you a problem for every solution and he has conspiricy for everything. but i do think something dodgy is going on. 

I believe this thing is going around and about but I think the stats are massively over inflated. I've also heard that dead people have been classified as having covid if they show symptoms, so they don't even do tests on the dead. 

2020 is a fucking wank year so far

6 minutes ago, boro_boy said:

I believe this thing is going around and about but I think the stats are massively over inflated. I've also heard that dead people have been classified as having covid if they show symptoms, so they don't even do tests on the dead. 

2020 is a fucking wank year so far

i know 2 people that have died and they put that on the death certificate. 

But did Covid Kill them or did they die of something else but they have covid? Because there is a difference.

You could have been stabbed to death, but if you have Covid-19 they would have probably put that on your death certificate, 

Posted (edited)
3 minutes ago, boro_boy said:

But did Covid Kill them or did they die of something else but they have covid? Because there is a difference.

You could have been stabbed to death, but if you have Covid-19 they would have probably put that on your death certificate, 

Mate i started another COVID thread...."something stinks of piss"

Can you merge them please

Edited by Normski
2 minutes ago, boro_boy said:

one had a cancer op and was up in bed fine for 2 days then died so it was not covid that killed him. the other im not sure but family members told me it was not covid and they have put in a complaint about it. 

one had a cancer op and was up in bed fine for 2 days then died so it was not covid that killed him. the other im not sure but family members told me it was not covid and they have put in a complaint about it. 

Good i'm glad people are standing up to this bollocks!

• 2 weeks later...

Why no-one can ever recover from COVID-19 in England – a statistical anomaly

Here, it seems that PHE regularly looks for people on the NHS database who have ever tested positive, and simply checks to see if they are still alive or not. PHE does not appear to consider how long ago the COVID test result was, nor whether the person has been successfully treated in hospital and discharged to the community. Anyone who has tested COVID positive but subsequently died at a later date of any cause will be included on the PHE COVID death figures.

By this PHE definition, no one with COVID in England is allowed to ever recover from their illness. A patient who has tested positive, but successfully treated and discharged from hospital, will still be counted as a COVID death even if they had a heart attack or were run over by a bus three months later.

https://www.cebm.net/covid-19/why-no-one-can-ever-recover-from-covid-19-in-england-a-statistical-anomaly/

50 minutes ago, Normski said:

Why no-one can ever recover from COVID-19 in England – a statistical anomaly

Here, it seems that PHE regularly looks for people on the NHS database who have ever tested positive, and simply checks to see if they are still alive or not. PHE does not appear to consider how long ago the COVID test result was, nor whether the person has been successfully treated in hospital and discharged to the community. Anyone who has tested COVID positive but subsequently died at a later date of any cause will be included on the PHE COVID death figures.

By this PHE definition, no one with COVID in England is allowed to ever recover from their illness. A patient who has tested positive, but successfully treated and discharged from hospital, will still be counted as a COVID death even if they had a heart attack or were run over by a bus three months later.

https://www.cebm.net/covid-19/why-no-one-can-ever-recover-from-covid-19-in-england-a-statistical-anomaly/

That's a fucking joke. This virus has been used to scare people, I don't even think it's as bad as people are making out. Apparently flu deaths are at their lowest ever as everyone who dies are just assumed to have it if they have flu like symptoms. 

6 minutes ago, boro_boy said:

That's a fucking joke. This virus has been used to scare people, I don't even think it's as bad as people are making out. Apparently flu deaths are at their lowest ever as everyone who dies are just assumed to have it if they have flu like symptoms. 

The question has to to be WHY??

It is wrong how they are allowed to put on the death certificate that someone has died of COVID-19 when the person already had health problems. It happened to someone I knew, She was in a hospice and died, her death certificate said cause of death was COVID-19.

Also didn't the same happen with Eddie Large? Media saying he died from it when his son publicly said he died from heart failure.

9 minutes ago, Catsmother said:

It is wrong how they are allowed to put on the death certificate that someone has died of COVID-19 when the person already had health problems. It happened to someone I knew, She was in a hospice and died, her death certificate said cause of death was COVID-19.

Also didn't the same happen with Eddie Large? Media saying he died from it when his son publicly said he died from heart failure.

I find it all sinister.....there's a bigger picture

• 2 weeks later...

Looking more and more like you will need to take a dodgy fucking vaccine before you can travel anywhere and if you get serious side effects no one is liable.....seriously stinks of shit

Anyone else think the news of new cases that leads to new local lockdowns are bullshit and fearmongering?