You are a guest user Click to join the site!

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Bit of a mystery eh?

I'm not having a go....I'm simply saying that, imo, the only stats that count are the ones that indicate whether the forum is doing well or not.

Posted Images

1 hour ago, Mr Magnificent said:

When I used to click top right then use the drop down option there used to be a statistics option in there but it has disappeared.

It was nice to see a general overview of site. 

That will be coming back, one of the addons broke the site and it wouldn't let anyone register. I'm going to have a look at that later today. But it will be back!

Thats a good question!

Some content count is higher than their post count and some are lower so it makes no sense! I was going to say content count includes images you've uploaded to the gallery (which we don't have anymore) or status updates, you know, any content. Whereas post count is just for posts. But with some content count being lower than the posts, that doesn't add up as it should all be higher!

8 minutes ago, boro_boy said:

Thats a good question!

Some content count is higher than their post count and some are lower so it makes no sense! I was going to say content count includes images you've uploaded to the gallery (which we don't have anymore) or status updates, you know, any content. Whereas post count is just for posts. But with some content count being lower than the posts, that doesn't add up as it should all be higher!

Really mate....does anyone seriously give a fuck about their personal post count ? My opinion is that if the forum is getting plenty traffic as often as possible then that's what counts and shows whether the actual forum that we are ALL members of is doing good or bad. I'm not knocking you or the system for including these stats but individual ones are irrelevant. Just my humble mate.

Just now, Harold said:

Really mate....does anyone seriously give a fuck about their personal post count ? My opinion is that if the forum is getting plenty traffic as often as possible then that's what counts and shows whether the actual forum that we are ALL members of is doing good or bad. I'm not knocking you or the system for including these stats but individual ones are irrelevant. Just my humble mate.

I was just explaining to @Mr Magnificent i'm not saying his post count must be higher. I'm saying mathematically it should be higher as its impossible to have a content count lower than your post count!

9 minutes ago, Harold said:

Horses for courses.

My point however was that something is probably amiss with the software as what it is displaying makes no sense. 

11 minutes ago, boro_boy said:

I was just explaining to @Mr Magnificent i'm not saying his post count must be higher. I'm saying mathematically it should be higher as its impossible to have a content count lower than your post count!

2 minutes ago, Mr Magnificent said:

Horses for courses.

My point however was that something is probably amiss with the software as what it is displaying makes no sense. 

I'm not having a go....I'm simply saying that, imo, the only stats that count are the ones that indicate whether the forum is doing well or not.