Cancer:The Scourge of Society

Normski

Horrible bastard of a thing. Lost my dad to it lost two really close friends to it and my sister in law. My nephew in the states has it he uses cannabis oil and his tumours have shrunk. But it’s still a time thing he knows it will take him. Sorry about your mum mate 

10 minutes ago, Makdee said:

Horrible bastard of a thing. Lost my dad to it lost two really close friends to it and my sister in law. My nephew in the states has it he uses cannabis oil and his tumours have shrunk. But it’s still a time thing he knows it will take him. Sorry about your mum mate 

Also lost my father to cancer

The thing with cannabis oil it gives you an appetite which gives you strength to fight it

It fucking disgusts me on the laws of this

Me n Bastion had a mutual friend who had pancreatic cancer,he was taking cannabis oil,he told me if he wasn't taking it he would already be dead

He got 2 1/2 yrs from diagnosis which is very good for this terminal cancer

3 minutes ago, Normski said:

Also lost my father to cancer

The thing with cannabis oil it gives you an appetite which gives you strength to fight it

It fucking disgusts me on the laws of this

Me n Bastion had a mutual friend who had pancreatic cancer,he was taking cannabis oil,he told me if he wasn't taking it he would already be dead

He got 2 1/2 yrs from diagnosis which is very good for this terminal cancer

Oh I agree about the cannabis been know to use it for pain. Just wish governments would legalise it and let people get relief without worry. There are people who won’t in case they get into trouble 

13 minutes ago, Makdee said:

Had a good mate, had a drink together almost every day and we used to share lunch with a good bunch of lads. One day he said, "i've got this strange lump on the back of my left shoulder", we all said "go and see your doctor mate". The diagnosis was critical and the metastasize was confirmed with a life expetancy of 3 to 6 months. Brutal and knowing he was going to die, he spent his last months getting everything together and squared away for his wife and their 19 year old daughter. He died five months later.

1 minute ago, sployal said:

Had a good mate, had a drink together almost every day and we used to share lunch with a good bunch of lads. One day he said, "i've got this strange lump on the back of my left shoulder", we all said "go and see your doctor mate". The diagnosis was critical and the metastasize was confirmed with a life expetancy of 3 to 6 months. Brutal and knowing he was going to die, he spent his last months getting everything together and squared away for his wife and their 19 year old daughter. He died five months later.

How old?

• Administrator
6 minutes ago, sployal said:

Thats awful but I liked it as he's a commendable bloke by the sounds of it. 

My missuses mum died when she was 3 of breast cancer. It is a cunt!!! My nana dies of lung cancer, but she did smoke loads!! She had stopped for about 10 years before she got cancer!

Just now, Mr Magnificent said:

How old?

He was fifty years old mate, i seen him one day and the next i heard he was on sick leave, a mate encouraged him to come into the bar for a drink while he was on treatment. I swear i didn't recognise him, two months later he was gone.

9 hours ago, sployal said:

He was fifty years old mate, i seen him one day and the next i heard he was on sick leave, a mate encouraged him to come into the bar for a drink while he was on treatment. I swear i didn't recognise him, two months later he was gone.

That's a shame.

22 minutes ago, UNIQUE said:

my brother had a lump removed from his lung the other day. they are waiting for the biopsy but they are pretty sure it is cancer. 

Ah not good mate hopefully he makes a full recovery 

Edited by Makdee

• 1 month later...
1 minute ago, Normski said:

Just reading Sarah Harding has advanced breast cancer....not good....horrible fucking disease

She is only 38 it’s awful hopefully she can overcome it 

Guest Red Devil
4 minutes ago, Normski said:

Just reading Sarah Harding has advanced breast cancer....not good....horrible fucking disease

Yeah apparently spread to several areas of her body. Doesn't sound very good to be honest. 

She grew up only a few miles away from me and is the same age as well, mental to think she can be in such a situation so young. 

4 minutes ago, Normski said:

1 minute ago, Makdee said:

She is only 38 it’s awful hopefully she can overcome it 

Hope she can come through this, terrible disease for women....

Lost my mum to cancer when I was very ill myself recovering from surgery.... I miss her everyday and I see her in Lottie. May gods love hold you dear. I was only fifteen and my Dad was so strong in those days.

Guest Red Devil
12 minutes ago, Cazza said:

Lost my mum to cancer when I was very ill myself recovering from surgery.... I miss her everyday and I see her in Lottie. May gods love hold you dear. I was only fifteen and my Dad was so strong in those days.

Lost a lot of family members to this dreadful illness and seen my father in law die so I've seen the pain it causes first hand. 

Respect to you and your father, sounds like he held it together for you.