My Football Forum

• Replies 334
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, UNIQUE said:

just saw we have 23 guests looking at the forum. dont be shy lads and ladies sign up and get a user name ffs. i need more manure fans to feed my narcissistic personality disorder. 😎

I think the majority of these are search engine bots which is good, I keep the goo bots 🙂 

Just now, boro_boy said:

I think the majority of these are search engine bots which is good, I keep the goo bots 🙂 

i got drunk one night and had a 2 hour argument with a bot about who was better gerrard or lampard. i cant remember who won tbh. 

2 minutes ago, Cazza said:

New member, originally from Australia but living in the UK and getting into this English game, still love AFL but follow Luton town. Looking to learn more about the history and prestige of soccer (football).

Welcome Cazza,i had a soft spot for Luton in the 80s

There is massive history in English football with Man Utd,Liverpoool,Arsenal,Tottenham,then you have the newer clubs

Chelsea were formed in 2003 whilst Man City were formed in 2008

Enjoy the history lesson

6 minutes ago, Cazza said:

New member, originally from Australia but living in the UK and getting into this English game, still love AFL but follow Luton town. Looking to learn more about the history and prestige of soccer (football).

Welcome to the forum mate 👍

I'll sort out a Luton town badge for your profile 🙂 

4 minutes ago, Cazza said:

hi mate good to see a new member and MR mags will have a few questions for you to answer before you get started. we also have a rule that means you can only see part of the forum to see the rest of it you have to show a nude picture of your girlfriend so we know you are a real person. dont worry we all had to do it. 👍

5 minutes ago, UNIQUE said:

hi mate good to see a new member and MR mags will have a few questions for you to answer before you get started. we also have a rule that means you can only see part of the forum to see the rest of it you have to show a nude picture of your girlfriend so we know you are a real person. dont worry we all had to do it. 👍

Did you not think Cazza could be a woman and she might send you a nude of her bf?👀

28 minutes ago, Cazza said:

Good evening Caz....

Welcome,  I hope you aren't a Big mouthed gurning Aussie, as I have become accustomed too in recent years..... as between Scousers, Irish and Aussies, I'm sick listening to the fuckers..... up there with BLM and NHS.

Fuck, you lot can gurn and whinge, World Fucking Champions.....

Anyhoo, A few tips, Chill out, dont come in like Billy Big Balls, As Unique has .... dont fall for the charms of Mags, deep down, hes a wrong'un...... predictable also

Keep on the right side of Dug, he loves Aussies,  so your feet are almost under the Table, well.....apart from Hairy, he ain't keen on Aussies at all, 

Btw, Have you ever cheated at a sport??? 

Superally ( if he isn't dead) will be along with a list of questions shortly..... we want truthful answers, straight to the point..... 

If your Politics are Left of centre,  you're in for a eye opener in here, so dont go all Liberal on us and man up fs

Keep an eye out for Norms posts, Hes like a modern day Right wing Ceefax service....... tells ye everything the Mainstream dont.... maybe colours the stories a bit too..... writers prerogative 

SP is French..... allegedly, but knows how to wear a Tux.....

Mak, quiet... unremarkable.... but then does amazing things like publishing books on his trips to Dublin every now and again..... but in the main, sleeps alot and walks along a beach.....

Doc, from Dublin, bit sectarian,  but then they all are......!

BB..... Capt of the ship..... and that ship has a shitload of dodgy advertising,  that he will remove once he gets his bag of silver from ye......

No8..... full of shit, drives a Taxi..... supports Citeh, then doesn't support Citeh...... then does.... you get the picture,  full of shit, should have left it at that.....

Red Devil, took the hump and fucked aff...... what a cunt!

Any questions..... ask in here....

BUT NO FUCKING GURNING!

2 minutes ago, Bastion said:

Good evening Caz....

Welcome,  I hope you aren't a Big mouthed gurning Aussie, as I have become accustomed too in recent years..... as between Scousers, Irish and Aussies, I'm sick listening to the fuckers..... up there with BLM and NHS.

Fuck, you lot can gurn and whinge, World Fucking Champions.....

Anyhoo, A few tips, Chill out, dont come in like Billy Big Balls, As Unique has .... dont fall for the charms of Mags, deep down, hes a wrong'un...... predictable also

Keep on the right side of Dug, he loves Aussies,  so your feet are almost under the Table, well.....apart from Hairy, he ain't keen on Aussies at all, 

Btw, Have you ever cheated at a sport??? 

Superally ( if he isn't dead) will be along with a list of questions shortly..... we want truthful answers, straight to the point..... 

If your Politics are Left of centre,  you're in for a eye opener in here, so dont go all Liberal on us and man up fs

Keep an eye out for Norms posts, Hes like a modern day Right wing Ceefax service....... tells ye everything the Mainstream dont.... maybe colours the stories a bit too..... writers prerogative 

SP is French..... allegedly, but knows how to wear a Tux.....

Mak, quiet... unremarkable.... but then does amazing things like publishing books on his trips to Dublin every now and again..... but in the main, sleeps alot and walks along a beach.....

Doc, from Dublin, bit sectarian,  but then they all are......!

BB..... Capt of the ship..... and that ship has a shitload of dodgy advertising,  that he will remove once he gets his bag of silver from ye......

No8..... full of shit, drives a Taxi..... supports Citeh, then doesn't support Citeh...... then does.... you get the picture,  full of shit, should have left it at that.....

Red Devil, took the hump and fucked aff...... what a cunt!

Any questions..... ask in here....

BUT NO FUCKING GURNING!

13 hours ago, Cazza said:

Morning Caz. Good to have you on board mate. Post away but take heed of Bastion's comments (in the main)....he doesn't hold back. Ignore his slaverings about Aussies mate....his bias comes from an unfortunate experience with a lovely Aussie lass he met on holiday....he asked for a blow job so she farted in his face.....lol. Anyway, where you from down under ? I've been to Perth on holiday a few times and it's a wonderful city and surrounding area....great folk apart from the bastard that kept cadging my ciggies.....lol. Enjoy the forum and don't take offence at anything and you'll get on fine.

20 hours ago, Cazza said:

Welcome aboard mate, did you just 'waft into Luton Airport' from 'Down Under'? Or what the fuck are you really doing 'over here'? Give us a bit of info are you a 'Crocodile Dundee' caracter like most of us on here?

4 minutes ago, sployal said:

Welcome aboard mate, did you just 'waft into Luton Airport' from 'Down Under'? Or what the fuck are you really doing 'over here'? Give us a bit of info are you a 'Crocodile Dundee' caracter like most of us on here?

Welcoming and subtle as ever.....lol