My Football Forum

• Replies 334
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

42 minutes ago, Cazza said:

I just wonder why my sex is just so important?

Cos we're nosy cunts....lol

43 minutes ago, Cazza said:

What about whereabouts In Oz I'm from

I did ask mate....but have had no answer....as you mentioned Fremantle and dockers, I'm 'presuming' you're from Western Australia.

44 minutes ago, Cazza said:

If I can tolerate old people?

You had fucking better mate....lol

4 minutes ago, Harold said:

Cos we're nosy cunts....lol

I did ask mate....but have had no answer....as you mentioned Fremantle and dockers, I'm 'presuming' you're from Western Australia.

You had fucking better mate....lol

I can tolerate my dad and my.... Other half.

1 minute ago, boro_boy said:

You're persistent haha  

not particularly...Being who I am I really find it better that you know to whom you are interacting with rather than to have to 2nd guess. There are certain comment I would not make to a female so as not to offend....guys, I don't have to be as careful as to what I say. If Cazza finds it offensive to say what gender he is then fine as long as he don't come on bitchin'.

19 minutes ago, Harold said:

you're obviously a flake.....no probs. I shall however consider you to be a male.....My prerogative... 

Fake? Okay cheers, just trying to interact and have some chat nothing special. I am female, sorry. Just had bad times on other forums. Never mind guess I'm now banned?

I find it important to add were I'm from as I am a bit nieve about the British game, I'm a Luton fan becuase my husband is one and that kind of makes me a Luton fan so vice versa.

Is everybody labelled a fake because they want a bit of privacy? Or am I in the wrong.

6 minutes ago, Harold said:

not particularly...Being who I am I really find it better that you know to whom you are interacting with rather than to have to 2nd guess. There are certain comment I would not make to a female so as not to offend....guys, I don't have to be as careful as to what I say. If Cazza finds it offensive to say what gender he is then fine as long as he don't come on bitchin'.

I used to work for a minning company (in PR)) and have lived on the open caste mines in Dampier my Dad is a general manager so anything sauid wont offend.... Unless it's a bout West Coast.

13 minutes ago, Bastion said:

It's not, I couldn't give a shiney shite.....

Why did you tell us in your opening post you were from Australia originally? Why was that so important?

What difference does it make?

How do you get a shiny shit?

I find it important to let people know my nationality as some of the things I say are a bit odd.