My Football Forum

• Replies 334
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, Cazza said:

How do you get a shiny shit?

I find it important to let people know my nationality as some of the things I say are a bit odd.

Give it a wee polish.....

Caz, that's fine.... now we know more about you we can all pull our horns in....

Enjoy the forum, it's a bit rough, bit crude, if you don't mind that, You'll get on just fine.

9 minutes ago, Cazza said:

Fake? Okay cheers, just trying to interact and have some chat nothing special. I am female, sorry. Just had bad times on other forums. Never mind guess I'm now banned?

I find it important to add were I'm from as I am a bit nieve about the British game, I'm a Luton fan becuase my husband is one and that kind of makes me a Luton fan so vice versa.

Is everybody labelled a fake because they want a bit of privacy? Or am I in the wrong.

Why would we ban you?

I think people just become more curious when people don't disclose their gender!

3 minutes ago, Cazza said:

Fake? Okay cheers, just trying to interact and have some chat nothing special. I am female, sorry. Just had bad times on other forums. Never mind guess I'm now banned?

I find it important to add were I'm from as I am a bit nieve about the British game, I'm a Luton fan becuase my husband is one and that kind of makes me a Luton fan so vice versa.

Is everybody labelled a fake because they want a bit of privacy? Or am I in the wrong.

2 minutes ago, Cazza said:

I used to work for a minning company (in PR)) and have lived on the open caste mines in Dampier my Dad is a general manager so anything sauid wont offend.... Unless it's a bout West Coast.

Fucks sake mate, speak English we are not all Shakespeare on here (well wait till Hairy gets on) but at the least we can spring a couple of phrases together. Are you on here to take the piss? If so, then fuck off:beer:

8 minutes ago, Cazza said:

Can you start a Luton thread Cazza,i will add to it from watching them in the 80s

And you misread flake for fake

You're obvs not a flake,you sound like you'll fit right in here?

And i thought you were female initially as i know a female Cazza

13 minutes ago, Cazza said:

Fake?

absolutely not fake mate.

13 minutes ago, Cazza said:

Okay cheers, just trying to interact and have some chat nothing special. I am female, sorry. Just had bad times on other forums. Never mind guess I'm now banned?

Nup, you won't have a bad time on here mate....and you certainly are not banned...You're a good one.

15 minutes ago, Cazza said:

Is everybody labelled a fake because they want a bit of privacy?

you aint fake Caz

1 hour ago, sployal said:

Fucks sake mate, speak English we are not all Shakespeare on here (well wait till Hairy gets on) but at the least we can spring a couple of phrases together. Are you on here to take the piss? If so, then fuck off:beer:

You mean slower?