lurkers, guests & now the Nuthouse thread.

UNIQUE

• Administrator
1 minute ago, UNIQUE said:

just saw we have 23 guests looking at the forum. dont be shy lads and ladies sign up and get a user name ffs. i need more manure fans to feed my narcissistic personality disorder. ?

I think the majority of these are search engine bots which is good, I keep the goo bots ? 

Just now, boro_boy said:

I think the majority of these are search engine bots which is good, I keep the goo bots ? 

i got drunk one night and had a 2 hour argument with a bot about who was better gerrard or lampard. i cant remember who won tbh. 

• Administrator
9 minutes ago, Mr Magnificent said:

Where do you find Goo Bots?

GrindR? ????

That was a spelling error!! I meant good!!

9 minutes ago, UNIQUE said:

i got drunk one night and had a 2 hour argument with a bot about who was better gerrard or lampard. i cant remember who won tbh. 

Here you go mate:

https://www.alcoholics-anonymous.org.uk/

New member, originally from Australia but living in the UK and getting into this English game, still love AFL but follow Luton town. Looking to learn more about the history and prestige of soccer (football).

2 minutes ago, Cazza said:

New member, originally from Australia but living in the UK and getting into this English game, still love AFL but follow Luton town. Looking to learn more about the history and prestige of soccer (football).

Welcome Cazza,i had a soft spot for Luton in the 80s

There is massive history in English football with Man Utd,Liverpoool,Arsenal,Tottenham,then you have the newer clubs

Chelsea were formed in 2003 whilst Man City were formed in 2008

Enjoy the history lesson

• Administrator
6 minutes ago, Cazza said:

Welcome to the forum mate ?

I'll sort out a Luton town badge for your profile ? 

4 minutes ago, Cazza said:

hi mate good to see a new member and MR mags will have a few questions for you to answer before you get started. we also have a rule that means you can only see part of the forum to see the rest of it you have to show a nude picture of your girlfriend so we know you are a real person. dont worry we all had to do it. ?

5 minutes ago, UNIQUE said:

hi mate good to see a new member and MR mags will have a few questions for you to answer before you get started. we also have a rule that means you can only see part of the forum to see the rest of it you have to show a nude picture of your girlfriend so we know you are a real person. dont worry we all had to do it. ?

Did you not think Cazza could be a woman and she might send you a nude of her bf??

• Harold changed the title to lurkers, guests & now the Nuthouse thread.
  • Harold locked this topic
  • Harold unlocked this topic