You are a guest user Click to join the site!

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Bought a couple over the years bought a replica of the 72 ECWC top. I really don’t know how they played in it. It’s so heavy and warm even in winter I find it uncomfortable and I bought the 2008 UEFA

Supposedly the new top. We will know for definite on Wednesday   

Well new top as shown. Seen some people moaning it’s to similar to last seasons it’s never going to be really different. I like it. Only 50000 to start with but lots more to come. We have to remember

Posted Images

Well new top as shown. Seen some people moaning it’s to similar to last seasons it’s never going to be really different. I like it. Only 50000 to start with but lots more to come. We have to remember it normally takes 6 months from design through to manufacture for these things. So happy enough. Priced at £60 which I suppose is pretty much normal for tops now. I away the leisure gear so I can get a polo shirt. The release video

25 minutes ago, Makdee said:

Well new top as shown. Seen some people moaning it’s to similar to last seasons it’s never going to be really different. I like it. Only 50000 to start with but lots more to come. We have to remember it normally takes 6 months from design through to manufacture for these things. So happy enough. Priced at £60 which I suppose is pretty much normal for tops now. I away the leisure gear so I can get a polo shirt. The release video

Mak....how long is the deal with Castore & how much is it worth ?

4 hours ago, Makdee said:

£60 fucking quid, gone are the days of me buying a Middlesbrough shirt, that's fucking ridiculous!!!!

14 minutes ago, sployal said:

I have never in my life bought a football top and never will, scarf and a bunnet, yes :beer:

Bought a couple over the years bought a replica of the 72 ECWC top. I really don’t know how they played in it. It’s so heavy and warm even in winter I find it uncomfortable and I bought the 2008 UEFA cup final top with Ferguson on the back it sits in a drawer 

I have one with most of the squad signatures from the nine in a row season and one from when Sebo was with us 😳

I love wearing my polo shirts about here it winds them up beautifully 😁

40 minutes ago, Makdee said:

Bought a couple over the years bought a replica of the 72 ECWC top. I really don’t know how they played in it. It’s so heavy and warm even in winter I find it uncomfortable and I bought the 2008 UEFA cup final top with Ferguson on the back it sits in a drawer 

I have one with most of the squad signatures from the nine in a row season and one from when Sebo was with us 😳

I love wearing my polo shirts about here it winds them up beautifully 😁

I bought a few over the years....I got a 2008 (well the wife got it as surprise for me) top with Manchester 2008 on the back. I'd love to have one (my fav) from mid 60's.

23 minutes ago, Harold said:

I bought a few over the years....I got a 2008 (well the wife got it as surprise for me) top with Manchester 2008 on the back. I'd love to have one (my fav) from mid 60's.

You can get replica ones from them mate I am sure will have a word with the boys they are always buying tops